Speculation: New Era

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
What I don't get is, you have no friends here. You rarely find anyone who agrees with your opinions. And you clearly don't respect the opinions of anyone here.

So, what are you doing here?
Friends? Who's looking for "friends" on a message board besides simps?

Like Jesse The Body Ventura, I call it like I see it. If you don't like it, nobody's telling you to read it.

Friends :D

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Lol. Imagine bragging on a hockey message board about your stream, followers, and paypal account...

Without any proof no less.

:laugh:

Bragged about twitter followers too a while back, IIRC.

:laugh:
It's pretty cringe...at least he's agreed to delete his account in a month.

Reactions: Giovi

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
If you’re ever feeling shitty about yourself just remember this guy and everything will be all right.

(Looks at @Krisbryantisbest )

Yes, seems to add up...

Also Ventura was a terrible wrestler and even worse politician. Buy some better role models with your PayPal account.

Reactions: RayP

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
And let’s not forget he’s never been right about anything, and doesn’t want to post his stream either lol. What a loser.
Why would I post a stream link? I'm not hurting for views, my fanbase would chew the rabble here up, and sadly there's nothing here that would be interesting if I did link it that any of you would offer, you all read the same.

I also seem to recall a certain draft thread where many here, one person in particular stating 95% certainty Turcotte was being drafted by the Hawks.

Ouch.

As for "loser", idk too many losers who have NFL players on their Epic FL, who make enough money they couldn't get a government hand out, and isn't getting all butthurt over things written on a message board that they feel the need to throw antiquated memes around because somebody (me), questions the hivemind here for saying foolish things that they, the hivemind, think it's ok because the others of their hivemind I'll will agree with them.

It's a sad process but also an experiment. I can control the flow of this forum with one post just by pointing out the complete boneheaded opinion of most of you here just by giving a counter opinion that doesn't agree with the rabbles.

That's hilarious.

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
Why would I post a stream link? I'm not hurting for views, my fanbase would chew the rabble here up, and sadly there's nothing here that would be interesting if I did link it that any of you would offer, you all read the same.

I also seem to recall a certain draft thread where many here, one person in particular stating 95% certainty Turcotte was being drafted by the Hawks.

Ouch.

As for "loser", idk too many losers who have NFL players on their Epic FL, who make enough money they couldn't get a government hand out, and isn't getting all butthurt over things written on a message board that they feel the need to throw antiquated memes around because somebody (me), questions the hivemind here for saying foolish things that they, the hivemind, think it's ok because the others of their hivemind I'll will agree with them.

It's a sad process but also an experiment. I can control the flow of this forum with one post just by pointing out the complete boneheaded opinion of most of you here just by giving a counter opinion that doesn't agree with the rabbles.

That's hilarious.
This is actually really pathetic. I generally feel bad for how sad of a person you are and I truly hope you figure it out.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Last edited:

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
If you’re ever feeling shitty about yourself just remember this guy and everything will be all right.

(Looks at @Krisbryantisbest )

Yes, seems to add up...

Also Ventura was a terrible wrestler and even worse politician. Buy some better role models with your PayPal account.
What? Ventura drew money. So much so, they put a belt on him in a few that was all about wrestling over flash and was one of the people Hogan left that same fed to go-to the WWF with and refused to go to WWF without.

So....lol wat?

The guy was the best commentator in wrestling and again, drew money.

You know this, right?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
What? Ventura drew money. So much so, they put a belt on him in a few that was all about wrestling over flash and was one of the people Hogan left that same fed to go-to the WWF with and refused to go to WWF without.

So....lol wat?

The guy was the best commentator in wrestling and again, drew money.

You know this, right?
Again, it depresses me how small minded you actually are. Your world view is so narrow and your personality so predictable. I know everything I need to know about you from a post on an Internet forum.

Use some of those money bags for some personal growth because you’re about as deep as a puddle of piss.

Reactions: Pez68

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Again, it depresses me how small minded you actually are. Your world view is so narrow and your personality so predictable. I know everything I need to know about you from a post on an Internet forum.

Use some of those money bags for some personal growth because you’re about as deep as a puddle of piss.
Well, you stated he was a bad wrestler. I pointed out he wasn't.

You do know the world of wrestling is a facade and the goal is to make money, right? Or do you think it's real and physical bouts of human chess?

Curious

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
Well, you stated he was a bad wrestler. I pointed out he wasn't.

You do know the world of wrestling is a facade and the goal is to make money, right? Or do you think it's real and physical bouts of human chess?

Curious

I wasn’t talking about wrestling... but I wouldn’t expect you to be able to keep up.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Krisbryantisbest...I want to honestly, sincerely thank you.

I was having a boring, dull Saturday....until I came here to check out some hockey and was unexpectedly treated to one of the most utterly hilarious series of comments I’ve ever read.

Like I was legitimately tearing up and pounding my leg like struggling to breathe type of laughing. Like INTENSE lol.

The best part is that it was completely unintentional LOL!! Like you truly have ZERO idea how insanely funny you are.

Either way though thanks again. Made my night. That was some incredible material man. Keep it up.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Think so?

(Looks at stream page)
(Looks at sub count)
(Looks at PayPal)

Damn. Something's not adding up...

Hey bro, if you were legit, you’d post a link to your stream. Bottom line. You’re acting like a fake. So if that matters at all to the members of this forum you frequently post on, you’ll show us what’s up.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Imagine believing a decade long fan is a bandwagoner...
When that decade falls when the Hawks started winning Cups, your damn right that's a babdwagoner. Your McDonough bred. :D

You also have over 10k posts in a little over two years, while I have 5k in five.

Do you bathe?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
If you actually had a stream worth a damn you wouldn't be scared to link it here. What a strange thing to lie about.
Scared of the rabble here getting mauled by my fans?

You betcha.

Plus my streams pretty open with personal info and the members of this forum read obsessive. Yeah, no thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad