Confirmed with Link: Nemeth dumped to Arizona

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Cup runs from 2022-2025 and beyond are worth these stupid picks you guys are bitching about. Seriously, the players drafted wouldn't be on the radar until at least 2028. Unless the Rangers **** the bed they will be very late 2nd rounders. This also opens up a spot for Zac Jones. Another win. IDK how some of you have friends with how much you complain about everything.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
So nobody could have predicted Nemeth getting Covid and having such a tough time. But this was a questionable move from the beginning. Signing a guy to a 3 year deal only to pay to get rid of him after a year is not the way you want to do business.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
So nobody could have predicted Nemeth getting Covid and having such a tough time. But this was a questionable move from the beginning. Signing a guy to a 3 year deal only to pay to get rid of him after a year is not the way you want to do business.
The 3 year deal was definitely too much but weren't there whispers he was having a lot of personal issues? Once his wife gave birth he was in and out of the lineup.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
Especially when Brendan Smith was right there and signed a 1 year deal for a fraction of the cost. Nemeth at his best is about what you expect from Smith, so the contract never made any sense

Reactions: Uglybstrd

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Nemeth has an 8 team NTC. I have to imagine Arizona was on it. Once the buyout period ended, did Drury tell him it was Arizona or Hartford?

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
It's a 2nd rounder in 2025 and either a 3rd in 2024 or a 2nd in 2026. Yeah, it's bad. And the contract was bad but I will take this over buying him out or retaining salary, or worst case scenario, having him on our team.

Drury now has 3 years to recoup those 2nd rounders.
well if he magically turn Pajuniemi into two 2nd rounders, I suppose we can forgive him. Bonehead move is still boneheaded.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Nemeth has an 8 team NTC. I have to imagine Arizona was on it. Once the buyout period ended, did Drury tell him it was Arizona or Hartford?
Some guys love the Phoenix area, so I wouldn't assume the Yotes were on the list. For all we know Seattle & the Canadian cities were his no-fly zone.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Drury is a horrible gm. Let’s be real here.
Nemeth, trading buch. The amount given up to rent Copp. Arizona got more to take Nemeth than we received for buch. Ridiculous.
Man you guys are nuts. Nemeth was a bad signing. Every GM has them though.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Cup runs from 2022-2025 and beyond are worth these stupid picks you guys are bitching about. Seriously, the players drafted wouldn't be on the radar until at least 2028. Unless the Rangers **** the bed they will be very late 2nd rounders. This also opens up a spot for Zac Jones. Another win. IDK how some of you have friends with how much you complain about everything.

but now we don't have those 2nd rounders to trade away for deadline rentals to make the Cup runs so we will have to use our 1st rounders.

When we win the cup in 23 or 24 I want to hear the complaints in 25 about the 2nd round pick lol

We will not win, not with this coach at least.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Is Nemeth one of the worst contracts NYR brought on the past 2 decades? He cost a penny and we had to pay more pennies to get rid of his non-performing ass.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Is Nemeth one of the worst contracts NYR brought on the past 2 decades? He cost a penny and we had to pay more pennies to get rid of his non-performing ass.
I wish he was 'non-performing'. He was Pittsburgh's best player.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00