Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin vs. Michigan State (7 pts in 2 games for Caufield - 4G, 3A)

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
When prospects' games are televised, we usually look to start a GDT because the game is accessible to many more people who are able to watch it and discuss the game or prospect.

If the game isn't televised, we usually either post in the individua prospect's thread or the one for all prospects
And we also have YOU as prospect watch/games reminder.
;)

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He wasnt really QB it tho, he just happened to find himself manning the blue line for a bit after all the puck movement, they were on for the nearly entire 2 minutes lol

It was a pretty good presence tho, but just could never get into the real one timer spot, he spent most of the time (1min lol) on the right side wall actually
They've used him a ton at the point this season, in pretty much every game I've watched.

Reactions: dralaf

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
That 5 man box in the middle seems to be giving a hard time for Caufield. What an hermetique style Michigan state has. It could bite them in the butt though to give this much space on the board's sides.
Looks like a continuous 5 men PK.
Guess they have no choice when lacking offense options.

Last edited:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
That 5 man box in the middle seems to be giving a hard time for Caufield. What an hermetique style Michigan state has. It could bite them in the butt though to give this much space on the board's sides.
Looks like a continuous 5 man PK.
Guess they have no choice when lacking offense options.
MSU is without both their top 6 centers, a top 4 dman, and their 1st line LW is out with a suspension (for kneeing Caufield yesterday).

Reactions: Holystik

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Seeing Caufield quarterbacking a PP is still kinda weird to me :help: It's good that he's rounding his game out and learning new stuff but I just can't ever imagine him doing that as a pro. To his credit though, he's gotten pretty decent at the point.

i never understood why he has CC on the point but since they roll 5 forwards i guess he makes more sense then others since he is such an underrated playmaker.

Reactions: dralaf

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2