Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin vs. Michigan State (7 pts in 2 games for Caufield - 4G, 3A)

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Between him and Guhle, I can't wait to see them in the NHL.

Caufield Suzuki Anderson ?
or Caufield KK Toffoli ?

Guhle Romanov?
or Guhle Petry ?
or Guhle Weber?
Guhle is 18. I would wait until 20/21 years old before to see him in the show. He will learn in the ahl and thats allright. Nonneed to rush him but romanov/weber and guhle/petry would be sick

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I noticed a video on youtube comparing Caufield's developement to Johnny Gaudreau and that last shift he just had definitely gave me some Johnny Hockey vibes hehe. Could Caufield become a poor man's Gaudreau? I believe Caufield is much more than a shooter and if his game translate to the NHL, he's going to be a point producing machine

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I noticed a video on youtube comparing Caufield's developement to Johnny Gaudreau and that last shift he just had definitely gave me some Johnny Hockey vibes hehe. Could Caufield become a poor man's Gaudreau? I believe Caufield is much more than a shooter and if his game translate to the NHL, he's going to be a point producing machine
He has that "stickhandle around the zone to open up ice" ability. I can see it.

Reactions: FLHabs

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Damn, Caufield cutting to the net looking like Kane hehe, almost had a great assist there

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
5-0 Wisconsin. Complete domination.

Michigan State isn’t a powerhouse, but Wisconsin has looked damn good.

Our two guys are both having strong games, I’m happy to see Holloway flat out dominate all over the ice, stick handling looks improved as the season has gone on too.

Glad Caufield was okay after that early knee on knee. That guy sure knows how to bury his chances, he’s deadly at this level.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Michigan State isn’t a powerhouse, but Wisconsin has looked damn good.

Our two guys are both having strong games, I’m happy to see Holloway flat out dominate all over the ice, stick handling looks improved as the season has gone on too.

Glad Caufield was okay after that early knee on knee. That guy sure knows how to bury his chances, he’s deadly at this level.
I'm super high on Holloway. The guy is a f***ing unreal skater.

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad