NCAA thread v6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I was honestly confused. I thought you were talking to someone I have on block there but it’s not exactly a big list & I don’t think they post in this thread anyway adding to the confusion. :laugh:

First of all, I understand that struggle completely. But I'm trying to respect the rules of the site. And you know my level of vitriol here. I'm not good at letting things go. :laugh:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
There's no way for me to post it here. Search for my least favorite QB anywhere.
Lol, I figured that's what you meant. I think he probably just ended his clipboard holding career before it even started. Luckily for him, there are probably plenty of GA high school programs that would welcome him with open arms.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Mike Gundy gonna be at Liberty soon.

EDV__oTUYAAZg_j.jpg

Some of these coaches have gotten absolutely exposed these last 3 months.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The kid probably likes Gundy at the core of it & saw how some on social media were pushing demands of firing Gundy which the kid probably wasn’t/isn’t comfortable with.

He didn’t have to apologize for it but I can see why he may have in that sense. The reaction probably became bigger & different than what he wanted it to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad