NCAA Basketball - Tournament Time

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Kudos to SC, great comeback. I hope the Zags win it all. Pundits are so stupid with their predictions. They are no better than the random poster here.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Kudos to SC, great comeback. I hope the Zags win it all. Pundits are so stupid with their predictions. They are no better than the random poster here.

Two things:

1. College basketball games featuring two really talented teams are extremely hard for anyone to predict. I feel like sometimes knowing too much can hurt you during tournaments like this. These games are truly up for grabs, so yeah it's fair to say that they may be the same as people on here.
  2. They aren't paid to predict games.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I was fine with either team winning that game, so I was just really glad to see South Carolina come back and made it entertaining.

Congrats to both teams, and I am glad to see Gonzaga finally make it here.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
My goodness, the amount of people knocking Gonzaga for their road are stupid. Take a look at their road:

• Round 1 - South Dakota St: The highest seed they could have played.
  • Round 2 - Northwestern: The highest seed they could have played.
  • Round 3 - West Virginia: The highest seed they could have played.
  • Round 4 - Xavier: The team that dominated 3 seed FSU and took down the 2 seed in the region. And they didn't just beat them, they dominated them.
  • Round 5 - South Carolina: Oh, they obviously just got there without beating anyone. If you look past the fact that they beat the 2, 3, and 4 seeds in their bracket, then it's clear that they were just a cupcake game for the Zags.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, wild ending. It felt to me like UNC dominated the entire game, yet they barely won. Brooks was awful. I'd say that's the number one reason Oregon lost.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Oregon kept missing easy shots, missing tough shots, missing opportunity after opportunity. And somehow still has a chance...which they blew by not rebounding.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad