NCAA Basketball - Tournament Time

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky picked the wrong day to bring their C game defensively... Carolina shooting 58%.... no way UK wins if that Stat holds up

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Man, UK played a terrible half and they are still only down 5. Got to feel alright about that if you're a Kentucky fan.

True but gotta get through the first 5 minutes or so of the second half without any of the three frosh getting their third foul... and gotta make a few more stops and a few more defensive rebounds

This is where we find out if Calipari is actually a good X's and O's coach....

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
We just received a tornado warning, wonder if CBS will break away from the game to go to the weather, they usually do that when we get them.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So this is like soccer right, and Kentucky wins 176-175 aggregate...

Goddammit. Nobody to blame but themselves for not putting it away when they went up 5...

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Sucks we are out but still another succesful season from Cal & The Boys.

Firmly hopping on the Zaga bandwagon. I think this is their year, and SC could very well Butler their way into the title game.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rooting for an Oregon-Gonzaga final. I guess South Carolina would be okay too.

Just can't root for UNC. Not after being exposed to Duke and NC State at a young age :laugh:

Also, why the NCAA still hasn't punished them yet for all the years of academic fraud is beyond me, but thats for another day I guess.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Absolutely awesome game (especially as a UNC fan), but shameful it didn't take place in the title game or at worst, the national semis. Embarrassing job by the committee with seeding and placement this year. The fact that UNC, Kentucky, Oregon, UCLA, and Kansas were all on the same side of the bracket is a joke.

Nobody gives a **** about Gonzaga and their cupcake road to the Final Four.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It is actually too bad the brackets didn't give us regional matchups with Oregon-Gonzaga and NC-SC, that would have at least been semi-interesting to the casual fan :laugh:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Absolutely awesome game (especially as a UNC fan), but shameful it didn't take place in the title game or at worst, the national semis. Embarrassing job by the committee with seeding and placement this year. The fact that UNC, Kentucky, Oregon, UCLA, and Kansas were all on the same side of the bracket is a joke.

Nobody gives a **** about Gonzaga and their cupcake road to the Final Four.

Arizona would have beaten Gonzaga this time around if they didn't choke at the end vs Xavier.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Arizona would have beaten Gonzaga this time around if they didn't choke at the end vs Xavier.

Unlikely.

As we saw once again, Arizona is as prone to choking as Kansas is.

The good thing about a Gonzaga-South Carolina matchup is at least you'll have a team to root for in the finals. Unless Oregon can pull the upset over North Carolina.

I always thought Frank Martin did a pretty good job at Kansas State. Granted, I never paid close attention but at least they were usually a tournament team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad