Say Hey Kid

Gonna get some albums by The Status Quo
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Question about final four tickets. What's the cheapest legit option? What I have seen is vivid seats, are they legit?

It'll depend on how early you get them. If you're the gambling type, you could wait to see who is in the Final Four and hope teams like Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Michigan State, etc. aren't in it.

As for where to buy them from, I have no idea.

Sep 19, 2008
Be very wary of anything that isn't stubhub. Stubhub has guarantee. Either use official channels or stubhub.

Say Hey Kid

Gonna get some albums by The Status Quo
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Josh Hart is off to a stellar start as a member of the defending national champions. The 6-5 swingman from Villanova will begin his senior season on The Associated Press' preseason All-America team. Hart, the Big East's preseason player of the year, received 53 votes from the same 65-member national media panel that selects the weekly Top 25. Grayson Allen of Duke was the top vote-getter with 61, four more than Ivan Rabb of California. Dillon Brooks of Oregon had 30 votes and Monte Morris of Iowa State had 24.
http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...asketball-grayson-allen-josh-hart-headline-ap

Sep 19, 2008
What was the reasoning behind Oregon being rated so absurdly highly? Honest question

Hype from last year. Everyone knows the preseason rankings are useless this early anyway. Maryland looked **** and they started off ranked...same with uconn

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Be very wary of anything that isn't stubhub. Stubhub has guarantee. Either use official channels or stubhub.

Vivid is fully guaranteed. It's a very legit company. I've had a friend work there for 6 years now.

The Gametime app is great too, I've had a lot of success with their customer service. Went to a Hawks game 2 weeks ago - when I walked in they said my ticket had been used. Called them up, and had a new ticket texted to me within 5 minutes.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I'm really liking this years UK team. No huge stars like Towns or Davis from previous years, but just a nice mix of talent all over the roster. (it sounds stupid given we have 3 top ten recruits, but its just the way the season has felt)

This may be Cal's most underrated team since he got here.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Michigan State just won on a screwjob. The timekeeper started the clock while the ball was still airborne and the buzzer went off as the Florida Gulf Coast player got the ball. Absolutely should've replayed the final play, him missing the shot has nothing to do with it as the argument obviously could've been made that the early buzzer threw him off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad