Post-Game Talk: NBA ECF Game 2 - Celtics fall apart in 2nd Half and now down 0-2 in ECF

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Kemba screaming at the refs.

You know if the Celtics tried to play physical they’d all foul out

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
These officials are absolutely putrid. 2 different rule books. Seems very Bruins lightning to me. I can't watch that shit again.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
All these blown leads and inability to close games show me is Tatum is incredibly overrated. In the clutch and when the other team go on a big run are when your star needs to show up. Tatum is one of the other teams best players in these situations, you just knew him f***ing around to end the 2nd quarter would come back to bite this team on the ass

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
All these blown leads and inability to close games show me is Tatum is incredibly overrated. In the clutch and when the other team go on a big run are when your star needs to show up. Tatum is one of the other teams best players in these situations, you just knew him f***ing around to end the 2nd quarter would come back to bite this team on the ass

He's still 22.

Reactions: lopey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The offensive rebounds for Miami just in this last few minutes alone are disgusting And inexcusable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad