Post-Game Talk: NBA ECF Game 2 - Celtics fall apart in 2nd Half and now down 0-2 in ECF

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Possessions like that from Tatum annoy the hell out of me. Theis has the mismatch and positioning on Dragic but Tatum wants to dribble the air out of the ball and have a screen set for him so he can chuck up garbage, you're up 15 points and you're just settling for shots instead of attacking them, that's exactly why they blew multiple double digit leads last game

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I watched literally one game all regular season (the Clippers game that went to OT in November), so I'm not going to pretend to be an expert by any means, but it seems to me that when the Celtics win, they blow out the other team, and when they lose it's a nailbiter that they lose by like 3 in double OT.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I watched literally one game all regular season (the Clippers game that went to OT in November), so I'm not going to pretend to be an expert by any means, but it seems to me that when the Celtics win, they blow out the other team, and when they lose it's a nailbiter that they lose by like 3 in double OT.
At least in these playoffs

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Here comes the refs letting Miami hack the shit out of the celtics to bring them back in the game. Theis can't even breathe near someone without it being a foul but Bam can bash him in the head with a forearm and it's perfectly fine

Reactions: EvilDead and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Miami is just tossing elbows. Someone is going to seriously get hurt and it’s on the refs for not controlling it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad