Nazem Kadri (Pre- Deadline).

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
What does that even mean though? A team won't win if Kadri is on the team? He hasn't won because hockey is a team sport and the TEAM hasn't won. The best part about this is that Kadri was the best playoff producer in the league when he was in the OHL...

A team will not win with Kadri in a prominent role, yes, that's what I'm telling you. Do you disagree? It wouldnt surprise me if you did.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Kadri is overrated. And he's not a winner. Rosters he is a part of are usually mediocre. He must have had a lot of bad luck so far to not win at literally any level. And you think this guy will be a top 6 C on a Stanley Cup contender? Doesn't seem very bright to me.

You realize he won the OHL championship with the Kitchener Rangers in 2007-08. Is that not literal enough for you? It's absolutely amazing that you question people's intelligence.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
You realize he won the OHL championship with the Kitchener Rangers in 2007-08. Is that not literal enough for you? It's absolutely amazing that you question people's intelligence.

And then they traded him the very next season.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
A team will not win with Kadri in a prominent role, yes, that's what I'm telling you. Do you disagree? It wouldnt surprise me if you did.

Why would that not surprise you? And Yes I guarantee that a team could win with Kadri as a 2C. Hell Kadri is significantly better than what Chicago had there for their 3 cup wins.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
And then they traded him the very next season.

This has nothing to do with your very arrogant and condescending statement. He literally DID win at some level. That is all I'm arguing. Nothing more, nothing less. You are not a smart person. At least that much was proven and you look like an absolute melt.

Credibility GONE.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
Why would that not surprise you? And Yes I guarantee that a team could win with Kadri as a 2C. Hell Kadri is significantly better than what Chicago had there for their 3 cup wins.

Easy to put him on a dynasty like team and say here's proof that you can win with him. Might as well put him on the Oilers teams from the 80's. That's not how these things work, however. For Kadri supporters, he is one of the building blocks. So the real question is whether those teams could still win if you remove one of their best players and replaced him with this guy. Different question, probably a different answer.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
This has nothing to do with your very arrogant and condescending statement. He literally DID win at some level. That is all I'm arguing. Nothing more, nothing less. You are not a smart person. At least that much was proven and you look like an absolute melt.

Credibility GONE.

They obviously didn't view him as irreplaceable, did they?

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Easy to put him on a dynasty like team and say here's proof that you can win with him. Might as well put him on the Oilers teams from the 80's. That's not how these things work, however. For Kadri supporters, he is one of the building blocks. So the real question is whether those teams could still win if you remove one of their best players and replaced him with this guy. Different question, probably a different answer.

It is easy to do that, but you were speaking in definitives. Yes a team that had Bolland as their 2 C could still win by replacing him with Kadri.

Regardless, Kadri is a complete player. A team can certainly win with him, but in todays NHL the team needs to be strong in every position. Having Kadri as a 2C behind an elite 1C is perfectly suitable centre depth for a stanley cup winning team. You seem to be asking if Kadri could carry a mediocre team to victory. Certainly not. But he can definitely be a contributor to a Stanley Cup contender that has real game breakers.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
They obviously didn't view him as irreplaceable, did they?

Again, irrelevant. How can anybody believe anything you are saying? It's clear you don't know what you are talking about. You have zero credibility. If anybody from this point forward responds to you, they might as well be talking to a wall.

ffs,

Welcome to the list!

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
He was #11 in 2009,#4 in 2010.That is not called leading all players in the league.

Pay attention to games played and team quality. In 2010 he had the highest point per game despite being the only player in the top 9 that wasn't on Windsor or Kitchener.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
Again, irrelevant. How can anybody believe anything you are saying? It's clear you don't know what you are talking about. You have zero credibility. If anybody from this point forward responds to you, they might as well be talking to a wall.

ffs,

Welcome to the list!

Just lets wait and see what happens. That's all I'll say.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Any team looking for Kadri have to pay the price, and if that's the case then there is no problem with that, but just to trade him for the sake of trading is not wise

He is either signed long term or gone before the next season

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Pay attention to games played and team quality. In 2010 he had the highest point per game despite being the only player in the top 9 that wasn't on Windsor or Kitchener.

You stated that Kadri"was the best playoff producer in the league when he was in the OHL".Games played,team quality,or not on one of 2 teams was not part of your post.He was near the top,but,not the top.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
You stated that Kadri"was the best playoff producer in the league when he was in the OHL".Games played,team quality,or not on one of 2 teams was not part of your post.He was near the top,but,not the top.
Top in PPG

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Please trade Bozak while his value is high (career year for him), and we haven't seen the best of Kadri, still young and so many years for him to produce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad