Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Patrick Cantlay said:
And if you're playing professional golf on the stage that you're playing on and 98 percent of the people are pulling for you and there are 10,000 people on the green, I don't know, what does that leave, 20 people that don't like you, even if 98 percent of the people like you? And if those 20 people have had enough to drink or feel emboldened enough to say something because they want to impress the girl they're standing next to, then, yeah, like, you're in trouble. Like, people are going to say bad things.

Shouldn't millionaires be able to do basic percentages?

Also, 10,000 people on the green? Seems like s lot.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Both sides emotional after controversial penalty benefits Americans at Solheim Cup

You don't want to win this way but this was clearly a violation of the rule, and they were all informed about the 10 second rule specifically before teeing off. Replay I saw wasn't close up but the ball did look like it was possibly hanging on the lip, and based on the break in the putt it *might* have had a chance to drop if given a few more seconds (though I doubt it).

Europe still lead, and they had many holes to flip that match but failed. So they just have to accept it.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Both sides emotional after controversial penalty benefits Americans at Solheim Cup

You don't want to win this way but this was clearly a violation of the rule, and they were all informed about the 10 second rule specifically before teeing off. Replay I saw wasn't close up but the ball did look like it was possibly hanging on the lip, and based on the break in the putt it *might* have had a chance to drop if given a few more seconds (though I doubt it).

Europe still lead, and they had many holes to flip that match but failed. So they just have to accept it.

Is Annika playing? I had read that she might

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Just tuned the Nats game in to find out that a double header split yesterday snapped a 7 game loser. Tanking sucks. Do it on your own time. I dont need to waste my own time on it. I hope they dont plan on being this bad next season. I will have a lot of unspoken for time to fill next summer after hockey season.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Game starts. Double. Walk(after 0-2), Single(bases loaded), Single(2 rbi)....no outs still....channel change. What a waste of time

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Hey guys,

Going to Nationals Park tomorrow for the first time, any suggestions for places to go for lunch before the game and/or my best bet for parking? When I've visited for Capitals games I always had to park in a garage, is that the same for the Nats?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Aaaaand he squeaks it out. That was potentially a $10M chip for Rahm. Insane.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
That was an an expensive miss lol….

That 18th green must have been baked. Rahm hit that 5i perfectly and more than high enough to hold the green. I think Cantlay benefited from seeing that and may have clubbed down.

If you'd have told me on the tee box that Cantlay would outdrive Rahm and get a read on the green as a result of going 2nd I'd have said you were nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest