OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2021-TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
20 million a year for a guy coming off an ACL injury? What could go wrong?

Dinwiddie was a force before he got hurt. If he returns to form it's a good move. And Brad is better when he's not the one bringing the ball up the court every time.

Honestly Tommy has had a strong summer. He somehow came out on the plus side of dealing that Wall contract which is nothing short of magic. I like the Kispert pick and they have some roster flexibility with the moves he's made. Hopefully Deni can come back healthy and Rui can continue his progression. They're not a title contender but they should be pretty good and fun to watch.

Oh and now Neto is back. I'm hoping they bring back Ish too.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Dinwiddie was a force before he got hurt. If he returns to form it's a good move. And Brad is better when he's not the one bringing the ball up the court every time.

Honestly Tommy has had a strong summer. He somehow came out on the plus side of dealing that Wall contract which is nothing short of magic. I like the Kispert pick and they have some roster flexibility with the moves he's made. Hopefully Deni can come back healthy and Rui can continue his progression. They're not a title contender but they should be pretty good and fun to watch.

Oh and now Neto is back. I'm hoping they bring back Ish too.

Agreed on the strong summer. All things considered. They are moving in the right direction.

and I think Ish signed somewhere. Maybe Cleveland?

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Ish went to Charlotte I think. (Yep.) Not sure there's a spot for Mathews now but I thought he was worth a spot. It's a very different roster and finally one with depth/flexibility. They need another star at 3/4 but now at least they have options and can play hot hands.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Ish went to Charlotte I think. (Yep.) Not sure there's a spot for Mathews now but I thought he was worth a spot. It's a very different roster and finally one with depth/flexibility. They need another star at 3/4 but now at least they have options and can play hot hands.
Not to mention some serious depth. Literally 13. deep.

Kuzma, Bryant, Bertans, Harrell, Kispert, Holliday, Advija, Neto.

None of them will start (unless Bryant over Gafford)

Beal, Dinwiddie, KCP, Hachimura, Gafford/Bryant.

that’s 13

wasn’t Harrell 6th man of the year just 2 years ago as well??

edit — I forgot Bertans! 13 deep??? Too many guys that need minutes here.

Last edited:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Always a gamble signing injured players hope DW pans out. Would have preferred to keep Ish versus Neto but I liked him as well. I heard Bryant is not due back from injury till December. Isiah Todd kid they drafted at 31 might have some promise based on the YT watchings.

Purportedly Birtans is on the trading block.

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A brave new world.

That mullet alone makes me want to try that soda. :sarcasm:

This kid got a pretty sweet truck. It pays to be an OSU commit.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ryder Cup '99 on Golf Channel right now. Classic.

One month until they clash again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->