OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Spring-Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Tour V5 Shift

finally pulled the trigger….been wanting one. I use Golfshot (IOS/GPS) app….love it, but want to be able to target specific things more accurately.

anyone use a rangefinder?

I’ve had an old school Bushnell with the slope adjustment for about 4-5 years now. It is probably twice the size of yours but I love it. Finding yardage markers is for suckers…

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Once he got in shape really enjoyed watching Westbrook play for the WBT this past season. As far as Beal love him as the player he has become (didn't think his ceiling was this high) I imagine it is time to move. Don't think that the return for Westbrook and the continue development of Deni/Rui (barring some huge jump) will make Beal stay.

Almost forgot NBA draft tonight.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
This person seems rather credible

I think this is the current conventional NBA wisdom for borderline playoff teams - get younger, manage assets so they fit - vs The Process/tanking

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
This person seems rather credible

I think this is the current conventional NBA wisdom for borderline playoff teams - get younger, manage assets so they fit - vs The Process/tanking

Dinwiddie is an unrestricted FA(PG) who was injured most of the season due to ACL injury, ugh.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Dinwiddie is an unrestricted FA(PG) who was injured most of the season due to ACL injury, ugh.

but he is only 27 and it looks like he had just broken out scoring-wise the season before. Odd….maybe just totally clearing salary to tank? Beal must be going then….

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ruiz, who was just named Triple-A West Player of the Week, has often been the subject of trade interest. The switch-hitting catcher is the top prospect in the Dodgers’ farm system and doesn’t have a clear path on their Major League roster.

Keibert Ruiz, C, Triple-A Oklahoma City (Dodgers) — Ruiz is on a roll. Ruiz extended his hitting streak to 10 games with three hits on Monday including a double. Ruiz also has extra-base hits in each of his past four games. In July Ruiz is hitting .370/.426/.716.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad