OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lucho Acosta is super fun to watch for DC United. He's 5'3'' and 130lbs but he's such a water bug on the field. DC beat Atlanta last night -- 2nd best team in the MLS -- to continue their climb towards the playoffs. Acosta had 2 goals and Rooney had the other.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Lucho Acosta is super fun to watch for DC United. He's 5'3'' and 130lbs but he's such a water bug on the field. DC beat Atlanta last night -- 2nd best team in the MLS -- to continue their climb towards the playoffs. Acosta had 2 goals and Rooney had the other.
That was a great game. Rooney’s one touches are something else. Atlanta is a really fast team.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah no....I can’t do it. I’m no big NBA fan though anymore. Super teams and no regular season D bores me.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Lol check the forcast for DC dude, we’re not in the Carolinas.

Rizzo wears uni on flight, says D.C. trip is 'joke'

I was just kind of having fun throughout a tough stretch in the season," said Rizzo, standing in front of his locker. "I mean, we're flying into a state of emergency with rain in the forecast. It's kind of a joke, so why not keep joking around about it and just have fun?"

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Quick question regarding Nats tickets for next season.

I see the schedule is up for 2019 and whilst I know things can be tweaked I fancy a trip back for when the Rockies and Dodgers are in town back to back in July.

When do tickets go on sale?
I was in the 233 section last time but would want to be nearer 3rd base, around 206-210. Any idea how much these sections cost please?
Buy straight away or wait?
Do they sell ticket packs if you go to more than one game? I would be going to 7 back to back.

Thanks for any help.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Terps with a nice bounceback win this weekend.

Navy with a terrible loss at SMU and they look like they have no identity on offense, which is very odd.

I love college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad