OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I know they're injured but the team has enough talent to not be this bad. I've thought Davey's been in over his head since day one but I didn't think it'd be this bad.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I know they're injured but the team has enough talent to not be this bad. I've thought Davey's been in over his head since day one but I didn't think it'd be this bad.

The last two ballgames. Cy Young like performances from Scherzer and Strasburg and they lost both. Awful

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I don't even watch the Nats this year. The owner shit on the fans and Harper. Why invest your time into that team

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Hot take of the day....
Not a hot take. I spent 10 years watching them suck to build a good minor league system. I went to the games when they were the worst team in the league.
To watch the owner refuse to pay the luxury tax and let talent walk out the door and put a poor product on the field.
The Lerners are the Richest owners in baseball if he doesn’t care about winning, why should I care about his team?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
wow. Eaton and Rendon gaffes and its 6-0 after 2. geez. This out of control. Martinez needs fired before the flight to LA

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not a hot take. I spent 10 years watching them suck to build a good minor league system. I went to the games when they were the worst team in the league.
To watch the owner refuse to pay the luxury tax and let talent walk out the door and put a poor product on the field.
The Lerners are the Richest owners in baseball if he doesn’t care about winning, why should I care about his team?

Poor product? I'm no Nats fan, but don't they have 4 division titles the last 7 years?

Harper would have been a foolish signing IMO. Is the only way to win by spending into the luxury tax zone? If so, the bigger problem is that Baseball is still broken.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Poor product? I'm no Nats fan, but don't they have 4 division titles the last 7 years?

Harper would have been a foolish signing IMO. Is the only way to win by spending into the luxury tax zone? If so, the bigger problem is that Baseball is still broken.
When Rendon leaves the team for the same reasons as Harper. Maybe you’ll see...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This is how the Nats season has gone so far.

Crap like this has happened all year and goes beyond who the Manager is. Crazy bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad