OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Well, I know it’s way way early but this first game fits seamlessly with all the other unclutch hitting performances of past Nats teams.

Reactions: Ajax1995
Sep 19, 2008
Was at the game yesterday, they were hitting but just not scoring any runs :laugh:

Hopefully they do better Saturday. People really didn't like Davey taking Scherzer out like that. Then Miller gives up a hit and gets yanked.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Per The Athletic, Leonsis has begun consulting search firms to vet possible GM candidates for the Bullets.

Which is, oh, 10 year overdue, but whatevs.

Hard for long-time fans not to compare it to Pollin's loyalty to Unseld.
Too bad it’s too late and the franchises already had cars with John Walls a Supermax extension

Our only hope is looking maybe the Lakers are desperate enough to add another star player to pair with LeBron and wall is their only option

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Per The Athletic, Leonsis has begun consulting search firms to vet possible GM candidates for the Bullets.

Which is, oh, 10 year overdue, but whatevs.

Hard for long-time fans not to compare it to Pollin's loyalty to Unseld.

He had a cool interview on the caps podcast a couple days ago. Said some interesting things about the bullets. I know he gets some criticism on the nba side, but I like him as an owner

Sep 19, 2008
Harper never wanted to be here long term. Screw him. If he did he would have re-signed like Trout did.

I will be at his game today and I will not cheer for him.

Sep 19, 2008
Surprised he was still GM after 5 straight losing years after Arenas saga.

Now time to find a replacement. But the Curse of Les Boulez is strong. This is a step in the right direction though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad