Post-Game Talk: Nashville @ San Jose - Game 5: The Big Game Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
I think the Sharks are better than Dallas and would beat them. I do think the Blues are the team to beat, but I don't think it will be easy for them at all. Sharks are capable of beating them, IMO.

Blues have better goaltending and forward depth than us (in this postseason anyway). I just think they will tear through the Sharks.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
They definitely can't play poorly like they did in this game. They are going to have to give it their all next game and fight for their lives or it's over. They didn't show up early in this game and the Sharks did and it just went downhill from there.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Ribs just cant keep his mouth shut

That's my problem w/ Ribs he is all talk but no show. I don't mind if he trash talks if he can back it up but instead of showing up on the ice he just runs his mouth and causes us to get penalties most time. We needed him to step up his game in the playoffs and help us offensively but instead he has been invisible and more of a defensive liability.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I know it doesn't matter whether you lose by 3, 4, 5 or even 8. But I absolutely detest giving up a late goal like that- uggghhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad