Well, I guess after all that, all that is left to say is:

13151737_10153980943080709_5778210536920305728_n.jpg

YAHOO.gif

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
This was not my original intent, but something is weird with my computer tonite, and after fussing with it for like two hours, I made this with a combination of my phone and my lap top.

Problem will be rectified by Monday if I get to do game 6. Trust me, this is priority #1 atm.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
let's get it done tonight and win this thing at home Monday in front of our crowd.

Already anxious for tonight's game, and have bought a ticket for Monday night. Even started cleaning out the car yesterday for the trip.

Naw, I'm not excited and damn happy to be a Preds fan. Lets get this thing done tonight!!! Never give up ... oh yeah they proved that they know that.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
nothing against you, but people saying that they are "anxious" for something is like my all time worst pet peeve, unless you are legitimately worried, in which case i apologize :laugh:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Nervous, jittery, insert the adjective that makes you more comfortable. Feel like I'm on my fourth cup of coffee, and I have not had any.

I'm originally from Atlanta, took press photos of the early Flames, Boom Boom Geoffrion was coach, you better be nice to me or I'll take MY team back.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
just effing win

(and keep making me look stupid for my negative posts) :thumbu:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
"We was robbed" :cry: Sharks fans

Time to dig deep guys. You are in enemy territory now and they won't let you forget it.

Keep proving me wrong. Please.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
When is the next match and what time is it? I've gotta set up my alarm bell so I can watch Pekka win again
:tvhappy:

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Jeezes, what's with the impossible start hours... I guess I'll have to wake up early to catch the last part of the game.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I believe that we won this serie with this 4th game ... our SJ friends are morally weak ... after having lost on OT3. they are demoralized.
Physicaly, they are as tired as we are now.

We win this one ... and then the one at home .... and the bag is closed.

We will be all happy ... and hopefully we will have one more game rest versus whoever wins between the starts and the blues.

Now that we beat the Ducks, that we are beating the Sharks ..I am not scared of anyone anymore.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Another must win. Pekka needs to play in the level where he played in the 2 and 3OT. Hopefully the hard schedule isn't catching up on us. Wouldn't be a surprise if it did. Guys have to dig deep tonight.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I believe that we won this serie with this 4th game ... our SJ friends are morally weak ... after having lost on OT3. they are demoralized.
Physicaly, they are as tired as we are now.

We win this one ... and then the one at home .... and the bag is closed.

We will be all happy ... and hopefully we will have one more game rest versus whoever wins between the starts and the blues.

Now that we beat the Ducks, that we are beating the Sharks ..I am not scared of anyone anymore.

Don't get hyped up. It's never over till it's over. SJ is a monster of a team, they still have the same chance to win like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad