Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I reckon they'd send us emails with dates and info but I haven't seen any yet. Don't forget about the plain RR sweater also.

Yeah we already had those sweaters so opted for the credit instead. Have a feeling the Preds will drive me to drink this year so that credit will come in handy.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I reckon they'd send us emails with dates and info but I haven't seen any yet. Don't forget about the plain RR sweater also.
I emailed my rep about parking and he said they're just now finalizing that. My guess is with this training camp starting up they'll start moseying on in (or log onto their WFH link) and get some things going.

I was wondering about those bonus tickets and forgot to ask him about those.

Out of curiosity, since I've never done it--for the "upgrades" do you have to pay extra for them or is it truly a gift upgrade?

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Anyone else scratching their head about the email from the Preds suggesting the use of the CLEAR app for easier arena entry? The reviews on the app seem to be mixed at best, and I'm pretty leery of providing that much information to a third party. Any thoughts on it?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone else scratching their head about the email from the Preds suggesting the use of the CLEAR app for easier arena entry? The reviews on the app seem to be mixed at best, and I'm pretty leery of providing that much information to a third party. Any thoughts on it?

No issues from my perspective. CLEAR is a legit company that has been around for awhile and has presence in several airports, including BNA.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Absolutely no doubt about this- it 100000% is not about keeping opposing fans out of the building anymore. It has been a pretty long time since that has been a problem...
The arrogance of the owners setting these policies started way back when they started the Get the Red out campaign. I say arrogance because of what you folks are discussing right now. There is a adequate number of real fans now that could support a full building that are now rethinking how they spend there entertainment dollars. Casual fans at these prices are not going to fill that building. So the decision will be made to sell those tickets to out of market fans if I were guessing. Most NHL team including the Preds can not afford to not get every dollar they can now. Now the quality of the game is being effected by the stagnant cap and there is no relief in sight for that. Like someone else said the Preds timing for the latest gouge in price increase will hurt. Add to that no ticket transfer or limited transfer....... It will be interesting to see what the renewal rate was for this season and for next year as well. The bill of goods sold selling mutiple seasons in order to hold down price increase is out the window. Im curious where they came up with these policies it was sure not marketing. I do know but thats another topic.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Yes they get some of your information ... email, name, photo, and zip code for the health app. They've been linked with Delta for several years now and are at multiple airports in addtion to the health app for games. Their airport security lane side gets your retina pics and fingerprints.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I asked my rep about the sweaters and he said the email went out in July. I did not get it and asked him to check to see if I was on the mailing lists. He said I was on "everything" but I have not gotten much from the Preds overall. Mostly NHL news. Anyway, he said the jerseys had all been ordered and anyone who hadn't responded now had a credit on the account.

I saw that there is parking listed now but it's not a pass package--you pay when you purchase them, which is fine. You do still have to print off the Pinnacle parking pass.

As for Clear, lots of fine print but ultimately I signed up for it. Now I have questions in to my rep regarding how you deal with children-- my older GD has the vax but no drivers license. Younger one has neither. Can they come with me in the clear line or do we have to go through the other line when they come. Does Little have to have a neg test every time? If I get answers I'll let you know.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
The Bonus ticket email went out yesterday so definitely keep an eye out for that.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I asked my rep about the sweaters and he said the email went out in July. I did not get it and asked him to check to see if I was on the mailing lists. He said I was on "everything" but I have not gotten much from the Preds overall. Mostly NHL news. Anyway, he said the jerseys had all been ordered and anyone who hadn't responded now had a credit on the account.

I saw that there is parking listed now but it's not a pass package--you pay when you purchase them, which is fine. You do still have to print off the Pinnacle parking pass.

As for Clear, lots of fine print but ultimately I signed up for it. Now I have questions in to my rep regarding how you deal with children-- my older GD has the vax but no drivers license. Younger one has neither. Can they come with me in the clear line or do we have to go through the other line when they come. Does Little have to have a neg test every time? If I get answers I'll let you know.

They sent an email asking what size sweater you wanted or you could select account credit. There was a blue button link on the email itself and that took you to the portal.

You should have gotten an email about parking. Pinnacle or the MCC. Did you not receive the email? Got mine on the 27th. I normally buy Pinnacle for the entire season. $10 per game.

I think they're doing the App and Card for entry. Just different lines.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
You can purchase a parking package for both I believe. I purchased for Pinnacle although it is not convenient for me coming in or leaving games. It was just cheaper than MCC. I have a credit which I forgot to use when purchasing my parking ticket. I did get the email for the bonus tickets.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They sent an email asking what size sweater you wanted or you could select account credit. There was a blue button link on the email itself and that took you to the portal.

You should have gotten an email about parking. Pinnacle or the MCC. Did you not receive the email? Got mine on the 27th. I normally buy Pinnacle for the entire season. $10 per game.

I think they're doing the App and Card for entry. Just different lines.
Yes, I should have but I didn't. Rep sent me a copy of the email about Clear. Unless it's well disguised I haven't gotten anything about parking and I know I didn't get one for the jersey. I saw that someone else had gotten parking so I checked on my ticket site and saw the parking was available. It's $10 -- plus a $3 per ticket charge. I did not see where you could get the entire season package for a set price.

Ah. You know I'll bet I know what happened. I have an alternate email that was the one we used for setting up my Preds - ticketmaster account over the summer. I'd asked him to set all the info to go to my regular email but I'll bet it's going to the other one. Crap. Guess I'll have to start reading that other email account.

I wouldn't leave the five year old to fend for herself in a line without me so I'm HOPING that my valid pass allows her to get in. They have a place where you can sign kids up as part of "your household" but they are part of my daughter's household, not mine.

UPDATE: Yep, that's where everything was. Criminy.

Last edited:

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I saw that someone else had gotten parking so I checked on my ticket site and saw the parking was available. It's $10 -- plus a $3 per ticket charge. I did not see where you could get the entire season package for a set price.
I see you found all your other emails, but in case you haven't done the parking yet, you can buy parking as a whole package and individual games.

When you click on the link in the email for the garage you want, it takes you to the ticketmaster page with only individual games listed. But after you sign in it gives you all the package offers (full season, half-gold, half-blue) plus each individual game.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I see you found all your other emails, but in case you haven't done the parking yet, you can buy parking as a whole package and individual games.

When you click on the link in the email for the garage you want, it takes you to the ticketmaster page with only individual games listed. But after you sign in it gives you all the package offers (full season, half-gold, half-blue) plus each individual game.
I wish I had seen that. I bought 4 passes to the first four games. Do they charge a fee for them or is it straight up $10 each? If that's the case I might see if I can get my rep to add what I've paid toward a full pass.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yes they get some of your information ... email, name, photo, and zip code for the health app. They've been linked with Delta for several years now and are at multiple airports in addtion to the health app for games. Their airport security lane side gets your retina pics and fingerprints.

I am not up to speed on this clear thing, but what if you don't (or can't) use the clear system?? What then- if all you have is your hand written vaccine card do we just show that??

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I am not up to speed on this clear thing, but what if you don't (or can't) use the clear system?? What then- if all you have is your hand written vaccine card do we just show that??

I thought I saw a reference somewhere that you could do that. Will just put you in a slower line I guess. I can't imagine they wouldn't have an understanding that someone is going to show up to the game and have no idea about the CLEAR method.

Just found this: Bridgestone Arena COVID Protocol | Bridgestone Arena

Do I need to utilize the CLEAR app, or can I have my vaccine card/negative test checked at the door?
We strongly recommend using the CLEAR app, but there will be onsite alternate screening where we will be checking proof of vaccination / negative tests at all entrances for the time being. Please look for Health & Safety Checkpoint signage at all entrances to present a form of government-issued identification (for those 18 and older) and a printed or digital proof of vaccination or negative test.
The below will be accepted onsite at designated Health & Safety Checkpoints at all Bridgestone Arena entrances:
  • An original, printed or digital copy of your vaccination card as proof of COVID-19 immunization.
  • A printed or digital copy showing proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered within 72 hours prior to the event (i) by a healthcare professional, or (ii) with a sample collected at home that is sent to a medical laboratory for processing with a link to the results that guests can print from a medical/lab based platform. The negative COVID-19 test results must include the guest’s name and the date of the test.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I thought I saw a reference somewhere that you could do that. Will just put you in a slower line I guess. I can't imagine they wouldn't have an understanding that someone is going to show up to the game and have no idea about the CLEAR method.

Just found this: Bridgestone Arena COVID Protocol | Bridgestone Arena
Thanks- I know absolutely nothing about the clear process- can anyone who is vaccinated use Clear or does it depend on where you got the vaccine?

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I wish I had seen that. I bought 4 passes to the first four games. Do they charge a fee for them or is it straight up $10 each? If that's the case I might see if I can get my rep to add what I've paid toward a full pass.
It was just one charge for all the games at $10 each. Then one service charge for the whole package.

I would definitely call. It wasn't exactly clear on their part.

Reactions: Adz

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Got mine as well. Oh boy, these are more expensive than the 1/1/20 Dallas game. I think...

StadiumSeries.png

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Definitely pricey. And yeah I’m not missing this for anything. Hopefully this ends up being a nice day because it’s set up perfectly
if the tv time is correct and it really is a night game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad