Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
They've opened up the arena to many more fans/STH's next month. All of the single seat tickets appear to be gone to make room for larger pods. It also looks like you can buy more than one game this time around. Happy shopping all.

Yep, I was able to get tix to two games this go around. It looks like there are still tickets available for most of the games in this second lottery so whatever qty they are making available is not selling out, at least not yet.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Yep, I was able to get tix to two games this go around. It looks like there are still tickets available for most of the games in this second lottery so whatever qty they are making available is not selling out, at least not yet.

Personally, I feel like I've done so much waiting and playing it safe by this point that I'm not going to screw it up now to go watch a hockey game. So I'm pretty much determined to wait until I can get the vaccine before I buy any tickets.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
With the way the Perds are playing, tickets may be available for awhile. Even at a small house like now.

Will be so interesting to see how many season tickets the Preds have whenever the next "normal" season is. There sure as heck won't be any waiting lists- those days are over....

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
These new STH prices man. About 10 years ago there were 10 price point sections, now there are 20. My section went up 81% from the previous price point. Same seat, same view, 81% more expensive. I'm happy that my prices are locked at the previous rate but I'm not holding my breath once my term is up.

* We also get to keep the tire manufacturer logo on the helmets to boost our moral. Who needs a Preds logo.

Capture copy.jpg

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I could be wrong but I think as long as you keep renewing you have that price increase protection.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
The Preds are really pushing their luck. Not sure if any of you other STH saw the "GOLD" Games list yet but it is unbelievable now. It's so obvious what they are doing now and they don't even care anymore. Of all the things that might have me decide to finally throw in the towel on being a STH this is the one. I would continue to pay and watch this team go through a rebuild for the next 5 years before I'll put up with this crap.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I can barely justify paying for my kids to go see 1 NHL game a year anymore. I can't even comprehend the level of wealth and commitment it would take to be a STH. I would literally need to add a zero to my paycheck to be able to even think of it. :help:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Basically there is no team pattern anymore. It looks like it’s just games they can sell easily. Home opener, thanksgiving, a large amount of weekend games. I need to check but it may very well be every single weekend game.

This has turned from a protect our house deal to a team money maker at the expense of the STH basically. The only way I can figure out how to give these away to friends is to give out my account info.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I can barely justify paying for my kids to go see 1 NHL game a year anymore. I can't even comprehend the level of wealth and commitment it would take to be a STH. I would literally need to add a zero to my paycheck to be able to even think of it. :help:
You do get some significant discounts off each individual ticket the more inclusive your STH package is. Each of my tickets cost $80 year before last but extras at box office rate was double that + fees. We also get discounts on parking. Mine were $10 each last full season.

That said, I'm a ODINK -- Older dual income no kids (at home, they're both grown) so while I have to save for my looming retirement and old age, I don't have the expenses parents of young children do and most of our "things" are paid off, including our house. It took awhile to get to this point, I'll give you that!

If you'd asked me in 1997 if I'd EVER be a full season ticket holder for a sport that has 82 games a year + Pre and Post season, I'd have said you were crazy. And yet here I am. I love it and make time for it but admittedly there are times when the commitment is even a lot for me. Then I either give my tickets to family members or I eat them. That hurts but sometimes I mentally can't handle the 5th game in a 10 day period.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
That said, I'm a ODINK -- Older dual income no kids (at home, they're both grown) so while I have to save for my looming retirement and old age, I don't have the expenses parents of young children do and most of our "things" are paid off, including our house. It took awhile to get to this point, I'll give you that!

Same here, though I'm trying to resist the O part! DINK makes a really big difference. Not only financially but also in terms of available free time and the need to buy fewer tickets. I mean that's another huge thing, right? A couple with kids might need to buy 3+ tickets (games, shows, airplane, etc.) so it really is such a massive difference in terms of overall cash outlay.

Reactions: Adz

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
What's going on with the Gold/Blue half season plans? I used to be a half STH and the plans back then were mostly weekend games on one and mostly Tues/Thurs games on the other. And they both cost the same, no "dynamic" pricing.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Same here, though I'm trying to resist the O part! DINK makes a really big difference. Not only financially but also in terms of available free time and the need to buy fewer tickets. I mean that's another huge thing, right? A couple with kids might need to buy 3+ tickets (games, shows, airplane, etc.) so it really is such a massive difference in terms of overall cash outlay.
I've been resisting the O part for years but my drivers license says I'm pushing the boundaries now.
I'm not sure I'll make it to Eudora level like I wanted to, she was in her late 80's and coming to games, but I want to enjoy games while I can.

We weren't able to save much at all til our son got out of college.

Reactions: LCPreds

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I've been resisting the O part for years but my drivers license says I'm pushing the boundaries now.
I'm not sure I'll make it to Eudora level like I wanted to, she was in her late 80's and coming to games, but I want to enjoy games while I can.

We weren't able to save much at all til our son got out of college.
After college, huh, so I got a bit but there is hope.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
The Preds are really pushing their luck. Not sure if any of you other STH saw the "GOLD" Games list yet but it is unbelievable now. It's so obvious what they are doing now and they don't even care anymore. Of all the things that might have me decide to finally throw in the towel on being a STH this is the one. I would continue to pay and watch this team go through a rebuild for the next 5 years before I'll put up with this crap.

I didn't know what you were talking about until I looked at my email:

Dear Our Most Favorite Loyal Legion Member,
With the 2021-22 NHL season quickly approaching, it’s only a matter of time before 17,159 of the best fans in sports return to Bridgestone Arena for an exciting slate of Nashville Predators games!

We look forward to welcoming back the sold-out crowds we have so greatly missed, and with this in mind, paired with input from the lesser Loyal Legion members than yourself and our shared desire to ensure that we maintain our home-ice advantage during some of this season’s biggest matchups, the GOLD Game plan that you helped build will return for the 2021-22 season.

Because we are committed to maintaining the unrivaled SMASHVILLE atmosphere that our players and fans have come to expect, while keeping Preds home games GOLD, tickets to the games listed below will be non-transferable and cannot be resold. This also applies to any Gold Game tickets purchased during your exclusive pre-sale opportunity which begins on Aug. 10th. Go Preds!

Gold Games.jpg

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I didn't know what you were talking about until I looked at my email:

Dear Our Most Favorite Loyal Legion Member,
With the 2021-22 NHL season quickly approaching, it’s only a matter of time before 17,159 of the best fans in sports return to Bridgestone Arena for an exciting slate of Nashville Predators games!

We look forward to welcoming back the sold-out crowds we have so greatly missed, and with this in mind, paired with input from the lesser Loyal Legion members than yourself and our shared desire to ensure that we maintain our home-ice advantage during some of this season’s biggest matchups, the GOLD Game plan that you helped build will return for the 2021-22 season.

Because we are committed to maintaining the unrivaled SMASHVILLE atmosphere that our players and fans have come to expect, while keeping Preds home games GOLD, tickets to the games listed below will be non-transferable and cannot be resold. This also applies to any Gold Game tickets purchased during your exclusive pre-sale opportunity which begins on Aug. 10th. Go Preds!

View attachment 459631
Those pesky "lesser Loyal Legion members". It's all their fault! :madfire: :amazed:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I don't get the reasoning behind not being able to transfer. People can't always meet up before the game to go in together. I guess technically it would be a way to sell without going through Ticketmaster (also banned) but I can assure you someone will find a way to do it anyway.

Lesser Loyal Legion Members. What were they thinking???

Edit. Hey wait a minute. I didn't get this email. I guess I am one of the Lessers.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I don't get the reasoning behind not being able to transfer. People can't always meet up before the game to go in together. I guess technically it would be a way to sell without going through Ticketmaster (also banned) but I can assure you someone will find a way to do it anyway.

Lesser Loyal Legion Members. What were they thinking???

Edit. Hey wait a minute. I didn't get this email. I guess I am one of the Lessers.
In years past you were able to transfer the day of the game. I know people could presell then would transfer the day of to the buyer but I'm sure ticketmaster and the Preds tracked all of that and are trying to cut down on that.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I’m just really annoyed they have evolved this policy from keeping blackhawks fans out of the building to basically marking every good game as a ‘Gold’ game. There is no longer any pattern. Well, unless you realize the Preds want to be the only ones allowed to sell ‘good’ games on the open market. Can’t go to a Saturday game? No problem just trade it in to us for a Tuesday game and we’ll take care of selling that super popular/profitable Saturday game for you.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I’m just really annoyed they have evolved this policy from keeping blackhawks fans out of the building to basically marking every good game as a ‘Gold’ game. There is no longer any pattern. Well, unless you realize the Preds want to be the only ones allowed to sell ‘good’ games on the open market. Can’t go to a Saturday game? No problem just trade it in to us for a Tuesday game and we’ll take care of selling that super popular/profitable Saturday game for you.
I am shocked more STHs haven’t raised absolute hell over it. It will come back around though. They have slowly pivoted away from taking care of the loyal fans.

they can do that but i see it coming to an end soon. it’s gonna take a portion of STHs to say enough of this shit. Season tickets are an investment and this will probably be the year where they start to become a bad investment ($$$ wise).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad