Nashville Predators Ticket Thread

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anyone hear anything about parking yet?

We're less than a week away from the first home preseason game and nothing yet.
I didn't see a full parking package listed but I did see parking passes for the individual games when I checked just now. Looks like price is same as last year, $10-15 depending on ST package (+ dreaded fees)

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkle twin

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
@sparkle twin I went onto my site and while most of the days parking is available, it is apparently unavailable for the preseason game on the 30th. The full parking pass (40 games) is as the very bottom of the list and does not cover the preseason games. It costs $400 for FSTH

Also I wasn't charged the $3 fee for the 1 parking pass I bought for the 26th.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
@sparkle twin I went onto my site and while most of the days parking is available, it is apparently unavailable for the preseason game on the 30th. The full parking pass (40 games) is as the very bottom of the list and does not cover the preseason games. It costs $400 for FSTH

Also I wasn't charged the $3 fee for the 1 parking pass I bought for the 26th.
Thanks Adz, I'll check that out!

Edit: Thanks again, Adz, got all my parking taken care of!

How funny that this morning the email about parking came!

I think there was no parking offered for the preseason games because they are at 3pm on a Monday and 5pm on a Friday and people are still working and parked in the garages. (There is one offered for the 7pm Monday game.)

Last edited:

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Anyone being asked by their ticket reps about an early renewal? They are offering:
  • The opportunity for YOUR name to be immortalized with Predators legend, Pekka Rinne on the Bridgestone Arena Plaza including a personalized replica statue
  • No more than a 4% increase year over year on your plan price as opposed to 7% increase in the spring renewal
  • No increase on Round 1 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets from your average per-game regular season ticket price throughout the duration of your term
  • No annual renewal throughout the duration of your term
  • Hassle-free purchase of Stanley Cup® Playoff tickets, you'll be automatically enrolled in Pay as We Play!
My actual renewal period is after the 2023-24 season.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone being asked by their ticket reps about an early renewal? They are offering:
  • The opportunity for YOUR name to be immortalized with Predators legend, Pekka Rinne on the Bridgestone Arena Plaza including a personalized replica statue
  • No more than a 4% increase year over year on your plan price as opposed to 7% increase in the spring renewal
  • No increase on Round 1 Stanley Cup Playoff tickets from your average per-game regular season ticket price throughout the duration of your term
  • No annual renewal throughout the duration of your term
  • Hassle-free purchase of Stanley Cup® Playoff tickets, you'll be automatically enrolled in Pay as We Play!
My actual renewal period is after the 2023-24 season.

Yes. We already renewed with those terms a short time ago. If I remember correctly they always ask a year early when on the 3 year plan. (assuming you're on that one)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00