Rumor: Nash Submits No Trade List

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Three of the 5 games went to OT, one of the 4 was a shutout against a super strong tream, and Rick Nash didn't have one ****ing goal, and you guys are still harping on the Girardi possession nonsense?

Pls...

You're harping on possession.

Girardi is one of the worst goals against bleeders of this generation. There's nothing fancy about goals.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's time to let it go with Girardi. He wasn't good here. There's no longer any sensible argument to the contrary.

He never prevented shots, and his blocking didn't prevent goals.

Over a ten year sample, nothing matters but shots and goals.

You could count the players worse at those things over the past decade on one hand.

The horse is waking from the dead saying "could you pls stop already?"

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I'm tending to look at this team as a country club these days. We continue on with the same cast of characters as our leaders and we're going to have more of the same shit in the future. I know Henrik's been amazing for several months now and I ain't blaming him and that McDonagh works out like a maniac in the offseason to get ready but this team has been dogging it. It's not just not having much as far as elite talent. You can see it how we start off games--more often than not the team doesn't wake up until the first period is almost over and it wilts when the pressure's on. The last two games for instance both Nashville and Dallas looked like the speed teams and we looked like crap. f***ing unacceptable and it's one of the reason I can contemplate moving even McDonagh and Zuccarello along too if we get good deals for them. Another note--Buch gets concussed by Gardiner who skates away--nothing--no penalty, no retaliation and then Emelin rams Staal's head into the boards and Forsberg concusses Vesey--again nothing. We had the rest of the game to go after those two f***ers or to give it to Josi. Didn't happen. Team is soft. People talk about leadership--where is it?

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I really think even Pitt and Washington had a better group of skaters and only Lundqvist was the difference. Once they ran into the Kings, even if Girardi does not stink, and Nash scores some goals they still lose the Cup.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
And the bolded is a question according to whatever clump of matter is rattling around in that head of yours? One I'm supposed to respond to?

Rick Nash didn't have one ****ing goal the entire series

Is a demonstrative fact to answer your surprisingly incredulous reply of "tight games???"

And what the f*** is this? Who the f*** are you?

Reactions: Thirty One

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Speaking of being pregnant in 2014

Benoit+Pouliot+New+York+Rangers+v+New+York+Q0_4tECwybxl.jpg

:dainty:

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
As long as Nash gives birth to a good return at the deadline, and the Rangers in turn do not mess it up developmentally, I'd be pretty happy.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Rick Nash didn't have one ****ing goal the entire series

Is a demonstrative fact to answer your surprisingly incredulous reply of "tight games???"

And what the **** is this? Who the **** are you?
I did not respond to anything with "tight games???" That is Fake News.

Just like I'm trying to find that question about tight games I supposedly ignored. Pls advise.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Coming from you, and knowing that you're a successful business guy, this really puts it in perspective.
I appreciate that. In my world I hear all the time how "its just business" like that is some justification for doing things that while may not be criminally wrong, are sure as f*** morally wrong.

Nash is a human being. We lambasted Drury for some of the things he said. Now we are doing the same to Nash for caring too much? Yes, its a business. Nash understands that. Nash's son doesn't understand business. He understands the color of the jersey his dad wears. I for one hope we can bring him back after this year. Character and heart like that are always needed in a successful, cohesive locker room.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I'm tending to look at this team as a country club these days. We continue on with the same cast of characters as our leaders and we're going to have more of the same **** in the future. I know Henrik's been amazing for several months now and I ain't blaming him and that McDonagh works out like a maniac in the offseason to get ready but this team has been dogging it. It's not just not having much as far as elite talent. You can see it how we start off games--more often than not the team doesn't wake up until the first period is almost over and it wilts when the pressure's on. The last two games for instance both Nashville and Dallas looked like the speed teams and we looked like crap. ****ing unacceptable and it's one of the reason I can contemplate moving even McDonagh and Zuccarello along too if we get good deals for them. Another note--Buch gets concussed by Gardiner who skates away--nothing--no penalty, no retaliation and then Emelin rams Staal's head into the boards and Forsberg concusses Vesey--again nothing. We had the rest of the game to go after those two ****ers or to give it to Josi. Didn't happen. Team is soft. People talk about leadership--where is it?

I agree 100%. Of course Nash likes it here. World class organization in one of the most beloved cities in the world. He makes millions, lives in a beautiful high rise, has access to the finest culture, cuisine and nightlife and gets pampered by his team with world class amenities. Coach doesn’t seem to put a boot to his players’ behinds ever either. Never plays in front of an empty arena at home either.

This goes for EVERY Ranger as well, I am not picking on Nash right now. This is more about this team having been a slow starting team for years. This is about this team having to make miraculous third period come backs a regular thing even back in the Dubi/Cally days, before Nash got here. We would come out so flat every damn game. We were better on the road some years. This team is a country club. Way too comfortable. NY city can be a trap for some of these guys. And the organization pampers these guys. Without a strong motivator as a coach, if the player is not internally motivated to be a gym rat or constantly improving (Kreider, Grabner, Lundqvist, McDonagh seem like the only ones really), they will likely stagnate or regress on this team. We need a CULTURE change.

If you read my comments in the Zibanejad thread, this ties in a bit too. I think NY is not the best environment for DJ Z, distraction wise.

Reactions: eco's bones

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3