Rumor: Nash Submits No Trade List

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Team needs a sea change. I wouldn't be upset seeing Nash, McD, and all the other core guys go. I'd like Grabner to stay, though.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
The players know that there's big changes coming. They've most likely been told that they are going in a different direction, and might be moved, or as in Nash's case, have flat out been told they're exploring the possibility.

It has to affect their on ice performance in a negative way.

So long Rick Nash, the strongest player to never play as a freight train.

Nash is part of the foundation of the Rangers offense. If they are moving him, they are moving others. McDonagh to Tampa was as good as done according to a reputable poster.

Please dont trade Zucc to a bottom feeder team with no future, that would kill my vibe :/

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
If the "2nd rounder with 50% retained and a Prust ceiling level prospect" or "3rd rounder with no money retained and the same prospect" I've been talking about for three years happens, I have to rub it into all my friends.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Maybe with the exception of Winnipeg, I can't imagine he'd have any problems with getting a shot on any of the teams in playoff position right now.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
He’s been a good ranger imo. I’ll miss him but understand the reasoning behind moving him.

I never understand how so many people are always so shocked when players don’t live up to the ends of their UFA deals. This is incredibly common - happens more than it doesn’t.

While Nash has been good for us overall, he’s a little too much of a nice guy on the ice. The whole team is honestly. Hopefully losing guys like him and adding someone like Andersson in the future and getting a new coach with some fire will help. I’m not talking about hurting people, just playing with a bit of an edge and not letting other teams dictate the terms of the game to you.

Last edited:

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Well this trade deadline is gonna be interesting. I won’t be upset if they trade Nash or McD/Zucc.

I’ll only be upset if they move Hank or one of the kids. Everyone else is fair game. Never forgave them for moving Leetch. Some players deserve to retire Rangers and Hank is one of them. Leetch was the last player that comes to mind.... unless of course they request a move... that’s a different story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad