GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
McDavid
Karlsson
Crosby
Ovechkin
Hedman

Kucherov is getting overrated. He's an excellent player but he's not even my in my top 2 wingers.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
This is why you watch the games and not just stat watch. Giroux isn't a top 5 player, he doesn't have the game breaking ability that other better guys do.
This is funny. By watching the game you learn giroux does a lot more than any of the top 10 scorers do outside of scoring. He's the most complete forward in the top 10 along with Kopitar

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
1. Matthews
2. Crosby
3. Karlsson
4. McDavid
5. Tavares
tenor.gif

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
McDavid is the fastest in the league. He's the best at speed. IMO he's not the best at anything else. IMO it's still Sid the Kid. And then Kucherov.
tenor.gif

Crosby is debatable but Kucherov please...

Steeze

Dazed Dilettante.
Jul 23, 2015
HFboards ranking threads make BuzzFeed articles look like Pulitzer material.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Jun 13, 2012
Tavares
Matthews
Marner
Rielly
Nylander

HM: Kadri

- Leafs fans
No no you got it wrong, no way Leafs fans would place Matthews below Tavares. Heck I even saw "why no Matthews option" by a Leafs fan in a poll about the greatest players in history. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
This is funny. By watching the game you learn giroux does a lot more than any of the top 10 scorers do outside of scoring. He's the most complete forward in the top 10 along with Kopitar

Topic says "top 5 players", not top 5 forwards.

McDavid, Crosby, Malkin and Karlsson are the top 4. After that it's debatable.

Giroux doesn't have the top end ability of guys like Ovechkin, Hedman, Doughty and Mackinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad