Name a Random Past Blackhawks Player

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I tried on the most expensive skates they had at Gunzo's and they didn't fit.....
The issue I have is lean within the skate, because of the fact that my ankles are so skinny.

Not even interested in playing anymore or learning how to skate. Hockey is too expensive and I already have way too many expensive hobbies.

I hear ya man, you and me, broke both ankles in 2011, have a titanium rod above left ankle and both ankles filled with screws.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Doug Wilson, Phil Russell

Loved Wilson, class act. Him and Foley became close friends as did many of those players during that time. Pat talked about Wilson's family many, many times when he was behind the mic alone (heck what else could you do right?) I think Lacey Ann was his oldest daughter and became a model?

Slats Sather in his opinion said Dougie was the second best offensive D man behind Coffey during that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyJet

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Curt Fraser (Fraser dropped a few guys with a single punch - after that no one fought him). He could play too.
Tom Lysiak, Behn Wilson

Edit: just found one: curt fraser farrish - Google Search

One of the clydesdales, Fraser was strong and tough.

Here's a clip against Terry Ruskowski, Roscoe holds his own to show how strong and tough that little bugger was too!

Reactions: BrianE and BobbyJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad