Name a Random Past Blackhawks Player

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
In lieu of the obvious

Ryan Vandenbussche

My cousin and I have a running joke that when he was on the team there was a scouting report on the Hawks site that basically said, "Not much of a skater. Not much of a scorer, but he can fight."

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
p109_orig.png

sharkhawk

Jun 1, 2013
Aurora, IL
Darcy Rota
J.P. Bordeleau
John marks
Ivan Boldirev
Jerry King Kong korab
Duane, Brent and Daryl sutter ( or as my dad called him Daryl, my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl. It’s a 90 Newhart reference for you young uns)
Greg Gilbert

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Darcy Rota
J.P. Bordeleau
John marks
Ivan Boldirev

Jerry King Kong korab
Duane, Brent and Daryl sutter ( or as my dad called him Daryl, my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl. It’s a 90 Newhart reference for you young uns)
Greg Gilbert

Loved all those guys, i only saw Korab when he played for the Sabres and that was early in Saavy's career. My god the great memories, John Marks wore number 11, Boldirev wore Lysiak's future jersey. One time the Hawks went in Montreal and we won 8 - 3, game was televised. Rota potted his third of the game while falling down in alone and somehow the puck squirted in.

Many were excited to see Sedelbauer come play for the Hawks because of his goal scoring ability but just never happened, Rota was part of the deal and maybe even Boldirev but not 100% sure. After Seds stint with Hawks in his first game back against us he potted i think 2 goals, was kind of embarrasing. Like how come he didn't do that here?

The older Sutter clan were all solid two way players except i didn't care too much for those younger twins, thought they were weak. Will never forget Tallon's remark during a game once " I would hate to be at the Sutter table with that last piece of cake". One of the best fights i saw in person was Brian Sutter vs Steve Ludzik, was long and awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: plank

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia