Name a Random Past Blackhawks Player

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
[QUOTE="Backyard Hockey, post: 169807307, member: 245519"]Brian Bollig because I just saw him at the Rosemont outdoor rink.

Eric Daze because my son often plays against his team.[/QUOTE]

You must be a huge fan of his.:confused:

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Denis Savard ...... and it's his birthday today:

Love it!

Dan Kelly always said Savard was the most exciting player he ever saw and more exciting than Wayne Gretzky. Someone asked Kevin Lowe who the most dangerous player was during his time and he said without question "Denis Savard" his quote was "He will pick your pocket". Imagine Savvy without a 2 line pass and or 3 on 3? just wow.

No player, not Mario, Gretzky, Kane nor anyone could do the things that Savvy could do. I remember his one handed stick handling move he did in Pitt one night, he then dished to Larms and he put it in easily, Foley went absolutely nuts.

One night in the old barn the Hawks were playing the Sabres and he lifted the faithful to their feet, that's how long he had the puck, what a moment. Will never see another like Savvy.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Denis Savard ...... and it's his birthday today:

Pretty sure that goal was a shorty. Believe he also potted one once while Hawks were two men short, i know for sure Graham did that against Wings while Hawks were down two men, that was a crazy night as well as Foley nearly lost it. Graham picked up the puck just inside Hawk blue line and took it the length.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
[QUOTE="Backyard Hockey, post: 169807307, member: 245519"]Brian Bollig because I just saw him at the Rosemont outdoor rink.

Eric Daze because my son often plays against his team.

You must be a huge fan of his.:confused:[/QUOTE]
Not a fan per season but he was a nice guy to the team of u15 kids who skated in the game before him

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Brian Bollig because I just saw him at the Rosemont outdoor rink.

Eric Daze because my son often plays against his team.

You must be a huge fan of his.:confused:
Not a fan per season but he was a nice guy to the team of u15 kids who skated in the game before him[/QUOTE]

I guess I was too subtle, his name is Brandon Bollig. That's why I was ribbing you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->