Nail Yakupov will be drafted by [Insert NHL Team here]

oilers92

Jan 26, 2010
Edmonton
If you really think the players that you listed are going to change just how bad Edmonton is you're sorely mistaken. They might not end up in last place, but they're very likely to be in the bottom 5.

you do realize that every player they have brought in this yr has helped hem they had a lot of injuries the last couple of yrs (800+ man games lost and they were key players as well) they are better defensively have finally gotten better on the special teams and are improved on there league worst face off % they are better in every way especially in net where we might not have changed players but it seems like we have

Aznguy

Aug 5, 2011
Or that he is confused in his defensive zone most of the time and by the way great job making assumptions

last year you could make that arguement, this year you cannot. Great job making assumptions thinking that i dont actually watch the senators play :laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Did you know that Calgary have never drafted higher than sixth (although the Atlanta Flames drafted second during the franchise's first two years)?

Yeah...I know that. I said your team is too good to be hitting the lottery this year. There's no disagreement.

SauceHockey

Retired
Jun 6, 2011
p
last year you could make that arguement, this year you cannot. Great job making assumptions thinking that i dont actually watch the senators play :laugh:
:laugh: You are joking right, Karlson is getting better defensively but you must be joking the way you make him out to be :laugh:. And I never made that any assumptions, nice try though

Aznguy

Aug 5, 2011
:laugh: You are joking right, Karlson is getting better defensively but you must be joking the way you make him out to be :laugh:. And I never made that any assumptions, nice try though

You said he has a bad defensive game, he does not. You say he's confused in his own zone he's not. Im not making him out to be jesus but your making him sound like wade redden.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
If montreal doesn't pull it together soon they could be serious contenders, especially with the stretch they have coming up, florida, then philly, bosx2 to close the month. We could legitimately lose all of those games and be left with say 6 points, thats a pretty large hole to climb out of. As someone said earlier, even going .500 from that point on would be akin to getting 76 points. This could be the same as New Jersey last year.

JalapenoPeppa*

The Pens will tank for Yakupov :sarcasm:

But seriously, either the Sens or Jets.

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I'd feel sorry for Yakupov going to Columbus.

I think he will go to the Nordiques, I mean Phoenix. :sarcasm:

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
What's all this??? Everyone and their uncle had me convinced that Washington was going to pick 1st with the Avs pick!?!?!

Even the Pejorative Slurs at the Hockey News are still writing articles about the Avs not finishing 29th BY ACCIDENT yet completely fail to mention the 400+ man games lost to injury last season. (2nd most) [Great job, Proteau :sarcasm:]

I'll take ANYTHING ELSE as my father's day gift next year than a crappy subscription to a pathetic excuse for hockey journalism. I mean, c'mon they mispelled "FLOREDA" in their season preview, is homer simpson writing articles for them too??? What a joke.

ozzie

Aug 3, 2005
Australia
I hope he doesn't go to a crap team, there are several dead end teams in the NHL that kill Talent. I would hope he somehow gets a chance to play for a good franchise.

WhiteLight*

i say the sens are going to fail for nail. what other reason would they have for putting karlsson out on the pk

The Karlsson hate is getting out of hand. He is the best PKing defenseman on the team. Everybody is just jealous, that's what it is. Haters gonna hate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad