Nail Yakupov will be drafted by [Insert NHL Team here]

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think anyone picking the Coyotes is seriously underrating them as a team. Sure they are not the most skilled, but they are a very well coached veteran team. If they don't make the playoffs, they will fall just short and end up picking in the 10 - 14 range.

I think it will ultimately end up being Columbus who gets the 1st pick followed by Winnipeg, Ottawa, Edmonton, Florida and Calgary.

I'd give almost anything for it to be the Jets though as I don't see them as a playoff team anyways.

I'm with you there. New franchise deserves a talent like that.

Oxim Oresi

Jul 30, 2010
I hope it's not Columbus, Phoenix or Winnipeg, because I am so totally indifferent on how those teams are doing.

masterandy

Jul 15, 2009
Ottawa
Wouldn't mind being last...but I just think the young core will develop throughout the year and go on a run at the end of the season

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
I really feel bad for the Flames. They're too good for lottery picks, not good enough for the playoffs.

Did you know that Calgary have never drafted higher than sixth (although the Atlanta Flames drafted second during the franchise's first two years)?

4thliner*

You forgot to acknowlege his bad defensive game

:shakehead

1. We were talking about about his scoring

2. He is not even bad defensively considering the team he is on and how badly is relied on to carry the D

3. He is the leader of the teams D in minutes playing nearly 25 TOI a night and plays against the team other teams best players every night i.e. the Ovechkins etc.

4. He is 21

5. You need to stop hating

4thliner*

Yes CBJ are a terrible team right now and most likely the worst team in the NHL, and I don't like Mason either.

But you have to consider that they are missing over 20 million dollars worth of players out of their line-up right now including Jeff Carter.

So I don't think they will be in the basement all year long. But this skid could hurt their chances @ the playoffs big time tough.

Aznguy

Aug 5, 2011
You forgot to acknowlege his bad defensive game

you forgot to acknowlege that he shut down rick nash and ovechkin. you also forgot to acknowlege that you havent watched any sens games, the only bad thing you can say about his defense is his size.

zeus3007*

Unless Mason turns his game around, it looks to me like Yakupov will be heading to Columbus next season.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
Dont start him.

Yeah, please. What he said. There is no sense arguing with him no matter how ridiculous he is being....even if there's that slight off chance he's right.

So **** like this ruins the Sens board and now I cant even go in the prospects board or trade board without seeing it?

Sorry for getting him started fellas, this whole thread got out of hand. I was just legitimately wondering why he is so confident that Ottawa isn't finishing last.

SauceHockey

Retired
Jun 6, 2011
p
you forgot to acknowlege that he shut down rick nash and ovechkin. you also forgot to acknowlege that you havent watched any sens games, the only bad thing you can say about his defense is his size.
Or that he is confused in his defensive zone most of the time and by the way great job making assumptions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->