Nail Yakupov will be drafted by [Insert NHL Team here]

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
The "Official Nail Yakupov Thread" is getting cluttered with posters speculating where Yakupov will be drafted and who he'll look good with from the NHL.

Lets use this thread for the purpose of discussing where Yakupov will end up and who he will play with and keep the "Official Nail Yakupov" to posts regarding his skill, accomplishments and other relevant news on Yakupov.

Cheers

Enjoy Oiler and Sens fans :D

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Either Columbus or Winnipeg, Winnipeg looks awful as a team and Columbus has no goaltending.

Slippin Jimmy

Oct 12, 2009
Montreal, QC
Whoever acquires the Leafs' first rounder :sarcasm:

Seriously, I think that he'll go to one of Florida, Winnipeg, Ottawa or Phoenix. But it's still a little too early to tell.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Have a feeling its a western team.
I think Calgary. Not that they have a Bad team right now, but i think they stay middle of the pack and Sutter decides to blow it up a bit.

Calgary - Yakupov
Ottawa - Grigorenko
Winnipeg - Murray
Columbus - Galchenyuk
Phoenix - Ebert

quesosauce

Feb 5, 2008
Denver
as long as its not the caps due to the avs being last i dont care who he goes to, but the avs wont finish last, they are a decent team so far so its moot

Kershaw

It won't be Ottawa. Seriously.

They have a chance with two horrible goalies, a young defense with 2 over the hill veterans. The Ottawa Senators are a good bet to allow the most goals this year.

KingJet*

The Winnipeg Jets

9 - Hull to Kane
10 - Hawerchuk to Yakupov!!!

Also how sick would this line look Yakupov-Scheifele-MacLean

4thliner*

They have a chance with two horrible goalies, a young defense with 2 over the hill veterans. The Ottawa Senators are a good bet to allow the most goals this year.

yeah, but they have been scoring a lot of goals too

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
The Washington Capitals. Just a few weeks ago everyone was on this bandwagon and now its stopped. What gives? :sarcasm:

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
You seem to be hard-set on this. Who finishes below Ottawa? And why don't you think they'll finish last?

Columbus, Winnipeg, and Phoenix don't have a #1C like Ottawa does, and their goaltenders aren't as capable of stealing games in the fashion that Anderson can. I'm not saying Ottawa will finish higher than them, but it's certainly not inconceivable.

Robin Lehner*

Anderson and Auld? horrible goalies?

Jumbo*

Im hoping for the Jets.

If not them then Oilers or Sens.

Hopefully not Jackets. Boringgg

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
...the russian army.

In all seriousness my guess would be Jets, Sens, Yotes or my very own Oilers.

And why wouldn't Ottawa be capable of finishing last, that d is just awful in their own zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad