OT: Music

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
yeah Australian. The C.D version sounds alot better, but it doesnt have a decent clip so i posted the live version. I need something fast paced so I can clean the house before the missus gets home

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
I liked all three of those tracks. Helped me do a dodgey cleanup of the house. I liked the Torus song the most. Apart from with those Woop woops. Sounds abit trendy Bloody Beetroots for me. You know when your doing a chore and all of a sudden you have a song stuck in your head but you dont know what it is. So anyway in the middle of cooking dinner I googled these lyrics so I could tube the song I had stuck in my head. Absolutley pissed myself when I found the song. Thought I would share, if your feeling melloncholic or smitten this is for you. If not the high notes will cause inner ear malfunction. WARNING !!!! Not for under 35's

bobafettish*

I liked all three of those tracks. Helped me do a dodgey cleanup of the house. I liked the Torus song the most. Apart from with those Woop woops. Sounds abit trendy Bloody Beetroots for me. You know when your doing a chore and all of a sudden you have a song stuck in your head but you dont know what it is. So anyway in the middle of cooking dinner I googled these lyrics so I could tube the song I had stuck in my head. Absolutley pissed myself when I found the song. Thought I would share, if your feeling melloncholic or smitten this is for you. If not the high notes will cause inner ear malfunction. WARNING !!!! Not for under 35's

if you prefer a little pop with your Dub

or if you like your dub with some terrible rap (lyrics are awful and throwaway but the production and drops are sick.)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

For anyone who likes hip hop/rap, check him out. Pries is a great up and coming artist out of Colorado of all places.

Captain Mittens*

On KROQ right now:

ZOMBIE! BIE! EH! It's in your he-ad. Zombie!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad