OT: Music

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Geeezz, finding myself deep in music lately. Whats everyone listening too? Anyone want to share. Don't be afraid, I listen to Madonna and Ashlee Simpson. Everyone is different
This is one song I am liking at the moment

I am also liking Girl Talks mash ups. A bit of everything to get my booty swagging

Well if you would like to share whats stuck in your head I'd love to hear about it

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Hey Dru

Did you get to listen to the XX ( i like that song vcr when I am listening to mellow stuff) or the Cloud Nothings?

Two different bands but I like them both. The Cloud Nothings are really a pretty good all around band.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Hey Dru

Did you get to listen to the XX ( i like that song vcr when I am listening to mellow stuff) or the Cloud Nothings?

Two different bands but I like them both. The Cloud Nothings are really a pretty good all around band.

I second this recommendation.

I like the Kills (never heard the song posted above) but am I the only one that started singing these lyrics over top of that song... Cause damn...

Turns out "pall Blue Eyes is a cover of an old Velvet Underground tune... Hmmm THought I knew most of their stuff... I'm slipping.

Last edited:

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
My musical obsessions of late and the women I play to ask marry me is St. Vincent (aka Annie Clark). She's a super talented multi-instrusmentalist, singer-songwriter and wicked guitar player. Who plays a variety of musical styles.

Last edited:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Those are both wuss bands. Grow a pair and pick up a Cephalic Carnage record. :yo:

That's more grindcore and less metalcore... Know your metals man ;)

tumblr_mj9ag4CfOh1rnbaluo1_1280.jpg

Ahhh Cacophony, the sweetest of the transition metals.

Ron*

Who here plays? I know a little guitar and just beginning (for the third time) some piano. Own a violin and would like to learn that someday too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad