OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know how many of these timeless Canadian songs made it south of the border but growing up in Canada, this was standard fare.

Some stuff just keeps sounding great.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Saw the original band a few times. Great show. I remember the lead guitar player jumping off a speaker, an acoustic song and a drum solo, which were standard fare for rock shows back then.

Mid 70's think when I saw them for first time,don't really remember who was in the band then,but good shows from what I remember. Think they played Light up always early on.

Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I don't know how many of these timeless Canadian songs made it south of the border but growing up in Canada, this was standard fare.

Some stuff just keeps sounding great.

Not a lot of exposure in the States but I recall a time in the early 80's driving from Houston to Dallas and during a stretch they played like 5 artists from Canada in a row which I thought was pretty neat,It's a pretty long shitty boring drive BTW.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Mid 70's think when I saw them for first time,don't really remember who was in the band then,but good shows from what I remember. Think they played Light up always early on.

When I saw them, I believe they closed with Suite Madam Blue, which was huge for them.

Reactions: angusyoung

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I've been enjoying a few acoustic tunes from Warren Haynes of late. He's been pretty much my go to choice for music these past couple of years or so. Damn fine musician. I've been listening to more and more Blackberry Smoke of late as well. Love the southern rock/blues rock.

Warren Haynes doing a couple acoustic tunes from his Allman Brothers days.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I've been enjoying a few acoustic tunes from Warren Haynes of late. He's been pretty much my go to choice for music these past couple of years or so. Damn fine musician. I've been listening to more and more Blackberry Smoke of late as well. Love the southern rock/blues rock.

Warren Haynes doing a couple acoustic tunes from his Allman Brothers days.

I love that thin waist 000-28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig