OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I didn't follow them much after Illness, but really love their covers of Land of Confusion (the clip is very reminiscent of PJ's Do the Evolution) and Sound of Silence, although i'll always prefer S&G live in central park version my Dad is so fond of.

Same era? production company? for PJ and Disturbed

Great version from both,different era different cogitations. About Sound of silence

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I'll presume you're talking about the animation. I don't know, but the style is very similar. At minimum, probably some of the same artists that worked on both.

Yup! pertaining to the ''look'' of the videos. Have no idea of the time frame encompassing them however. Was never into music videos per se, prefer live footage.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Yep, Zeppelin was a great band for covering obscure blues bands and making it their "original" songs...
They took ordinary, bland songs and made them great. Have you heard the "originals" Babe, I'm gonna leave you and Stairway to Heaven? Nothing there.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
They took ordinary, bland songs and made them great. Have you heard the "originals" Babe, I'm gonna leave you and Stairway to Heaven? Nothing there.
I should criticize your music taste like he did, you would get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad