OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
B

Btwm are all your relatives in the Netherlands OK? I believe they had some bad weather, mainly Germany and Belgium but I also heard that the Netherlands were affected? Is that Nina Simone as your avatar?

Most are,but there quite a few scattered around the planet. No deaths at least from the latest bulletins I've received. Anyways they are all pretty good swimmers and this time of year out and about on their sea going vessels and worse case scenario the slip on the clogs and can walk on water:thumbu:
That area we only maintain one estate and it's perched on one of the highest mountain? hill? in the Netherlands, close by Maastricht and where the Pink-pop festival is held.

Sorry @Per Sjoblom, got distracted the other day when somebody came in the room and it was beer & blunt time, but ya, Nina Simone, people have been comparing me to her likeness for a while now, I don't see it myself, got to be a foot taller at least. Could be the way I wrap the a towel around my head after a shower:dunno:
Would have great to see her perform way back in the day though is those clubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Sjoblom

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Heard this coming back from my buds greenhouse and with the top down and with the wind and all sounded pretty cool! and oldie but a goody:thumbu: Even forgot to shift at one point and revved a bit too hi:doh:

Reactions: Bahama Mama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad