OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Man, Ozzy's first solo band was really something else. Too bad there's so little footage of them.

Saw him play at St. Denis in Montreal and he was pleasant,not zany and apologized as his voice was shot.
Seen him a few other times and he was zany! Had binoculars and watched him go off stage and do a few lines,came back and wanted to start a riot! A friend ran into him in Montreal after a show and said that he is absolutely bonkers.:laugh:

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Brazilian pop superstar Gal Costa, at the age of 75, just released a compilation of her greatest hits re-worked with a bunch of contemporary Brazilian musicians. I love seeing music transcend generations like this.

Reactions: rik schau

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Saw him play at St. Denis in Montreal and he was pleasant,not zany and apologized as his voice was shot.
Seen him a few other times and he was zany! Had binoculars and watched him go off stage and do a few lines,came back and wanted to start a riot! A friend ran into him in Montreal after a show and said that he is absolutely bonkers.:laugh:
The bonkers version sure sounds more true to form :laugh:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Your daily reminder that on top of everything else, Prince was also a hell of a musician :puppy: Also, the 1989 Batman score is hella good, people tend to overlook it for some reason.

Reactions: rik schau

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
ok so I went to the Bell Centre for about 5 games in 2018-19 and they kept playing a french song where they would mute the song and the crowd would sing the part? It was a rock-type song.

Never been able to figure out what the song was called - any help?

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
ok so I went to the Bell Centre for about 5 games in 2018-19 and they kept playing a french song where they would mute the song and the crowd would sing the part? It was a rock-type song.

Never been able to figure out what the song was called - any help?

Might be better asking in GDT or lounge,not many viewers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad