OT: Music II

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
My buddy just played this at his cafe after we came back from the Bulldog down the street. We be traditionalists. lol

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
These guys never disappoint. For acoustic of rock songs,hard to find anyone better,all genius.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Never a better version.......was fortunate to be there for the recording. Can't listen to it enough.

Never heard this version before and it's fantastic. Pretty damn cool that you were there during the recording of this. One of my favorites.

I'll leave a couple of older Georgia Satellites live tunes from 1988 that I stumbled upon a while ago.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Never heard this version before and it's fantastic. Pretty damn cool that you were there during the recording of this. One of my favorites.

I'll leave a couple of older Georgia Satellites live tunes from 1988 that I stumbled upon a while ago.

I'm bias,but they always put on a great show,be it acoustic or electric. All of them are such cool dudes and fantastic musicians on top. If I remember correctly they were doing like 3 or 4 nights at the Grand cafe and it was recorded for a live album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad