OT: Music II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
@ArtPeur
If youre a Beatles fan.

Yeah I like the Beatles a lot. I liked the Across the Universe movie a lot because of those songs. Those covers, not so much though. Some songs should never be "covered" or at least not to some "purity" fans. This "don't let me down" feels a lot like that movie. That live feel from atop a building is so great! (I might say the same thing overall for that Black Sabbath cover)

I'm guessing @Runner77 was attending this show

Queen > Bowie :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah I like the Beatles a lot. I liked the Across the Universe movie a lot because of those songs. Those covers, not so much though. Some songs should never be "covered" or at least not to some "purity" fans. This "don't let me down" feels a lot like that movie. That live feel from atop a building is so great! (I might say the same thing overall for that Black Sabbath cover)

God theres very little thing I hate more than Queen.

Queen is the Nickleback of the 80's.

Ok, maybe not, but still.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I followed them in their hey day, Queen were one of a kind. Mercury's voice and their guitar work always commanded attention. I wish I had attended one of their concerts, was a student back then and concerts were expensive.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Many organ's hockey songs I don't know but I found one.

Last edited:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Radar love by Golden Earring as never heard before!,guess you had to be there.lol. Typical night out in the Netherlands,fun stuff!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Really liked this by the Raconteurs off their new album. Saw them on Colbert this past week. Didn't know Jack White was in the band.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
If you don't have a Strat, don't try playing Sultans of Swing. :naughty:

I'll have to see what my buddy has,he does a superb job and I have no idea what he uses.Just a great song, a big reminder of youth! First time I saw a peep show in Amsterdam this was playing.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Got a little inundated by tourists there for a moment,so distracting,had to buoy their boisterousness.
It was such a pleasant day on the canals in the 'dam 'till all the tourists showed up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille