Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
just-waiting-for-72puwt.jpg

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
you will see. I'll talk to you about it 10 days. No point in arguing over something that hasn't happened.

But what you call crying is just someone saying what you don't want to hear.

Has more to do with someone not realizing our 4th line was terrible and that its looks better on paper now.

But I agree, lets revisit in ~10 days.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The night Nashville fans were booing Alexander Radulov and he decided to shut them up.

And then Radulov decided to shut up our GM.

Ooops, wrong thread. :D

I think the Habs are primed to win this one. I'm expecting that 4th line to go all out and since both teams are putrid on the PP, we can safely take penalties.

Reactions: Habby Gilmore

antoniojr

pretty mint.
Feb 21, 2008
Game day! But I'll miss the game due to Valentine's Day dinner...:help:
Excited to see how the 4th line works out today, see if they bring anything to the table.
GHG!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
When's the last time we won there?

I think it was the time when Radulov and weber came back to to Nashville for the first time. In Weber's case, it was the only time he played there as an opponent.

Last year, I remember the habs tied it late, and then lost in the shootout.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Just because something is better than a disaster, doesn't mean it's not just a better disaster.

Julien said he wanted a 4th line like his 4th line in Boston in 2011. I think that's flawed reasoning. The league is not the same league as it was in 2011. Hopefully he's right and I'm wrong. I don't see it working out well.

I understand what you mean..... but I would still take a better disaster than a worse one ;)

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I hate games on Valentine's day since I can't watch them. Moreso when the opponent is a powerhouse and it looks like it could be a pretty good game.

As an aside, yeah, I know, I'm a smug bastard who brags about being in a relationship, bite me.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Any news on tonight's lineup?

It should be this for forward lines, as it was stated in the Gazette the other day:

The other newcomer, defenceman Christian Folin, alternated with Brett Kulak on the third pairing, but is not expected to dress in Nashville.

The top three forward lines remained unchanged:

Jonathan Drouin – Phillip Danault – Brendan Gallagher
Tomas Tatar – Max Domi – Andrew Shaw
Artturi Lehkonen – Jesperi Kotkaniemi – Joel Armia

There was no sign of Paul Byron, who is on the injured reserve list with a left forearm injury. He is listed as day-to-day, but will not join the team on this trip, which continues on the weekend with games against the Florida Panthers on Saturday and the Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday.

Fourth line is D'lo - Thompson - Weise.

Habs flew out yesterday, so there was no practice.

Reactions: knuck and BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad