Pre-Game Talk: Music City here we come. Feb. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Good vibes from the players getting interviewed here:

https://www.rds.ca/videos/hockey/ln...ens-apres-leur-entrainement-matinal-3.1308197

Man, D'lo's neck and shoulders are massive. Guy is a monster.
Him and mcleod might have a go.
Looking forward to seeing des louises in his prodigal son's return.

6 hour drive was totally worth it. The sports show guys on 102.5 were really Press centric and good.

Here's a spoiler, man mountain is still revered here. Also there are people who are not big fans of PK. In a bit where which jersey you would buy and why, a guy said pk because every jersey he bought the guy got traded.

The host corrected the caller, " they are not trading pk"

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Him and mcleod might have a go.
Looking forward to seeing des louises in his prodigal son's return.

6 hour drive was totally worth it. The sports show guys on 102.5 were really Press centric and good.

Here's a spoiler, man mountain is still revered here. Also there are people who are not big fans of PK. In a bit where which jersey you would buy and why, a guy said pk because every jersey he bought the guy got traded.

The host corrected the caller, " they are not trading pk"

So you're going to be at the game? Sounds really cool.

Just tuned in to 102.5 The Game: Player | The Game Nashville

Man, their broadcasters sound laid back.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
No doubt Man Mountain is still liked in Nashville, he has done a lot for this franchise and I hope he gets another standing ovation.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Np568Lh.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yes at the game, how can anyone miss des louises return?

A very very nice coincidence ( the trip was planned for months). When you live in the states and the Habs come close you make up the difference.

I tuned into that Nashville station you posted about. It was just awful radio. They were going around and around about last year's record, the President's Trophy, how scared to death they are of Dallas and then all over again, same thing. Maybe the show that was on now is not their best, who knows.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
It wasn't great analysis but they did have a lot access and one of the guys sounds exactly like drunk Terry crisp ( who also is a contributor so it kept me guessing)

Is it the fan? No but I don't like marinano either.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I don't know why everyone is freaking out about that fourth line, can't be any worse than what we'd been icing let's give it a shot see if they produce some energy and get on the cycle.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Julien joked about Mete. The reporters asked about him. Julien told the truth, which is positive feedback . He joked as he said something along the lines that, the only thing missing for Mete is a goal. I wish Victor Mete good luck.. I hope he scores one tonight! :)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I hate games on Valentine's day since I can't watch them. Moreso when the opponent is a powerhouse and it looks like it could be a pretty good game.

As an aside, yeah, I know, I'm a smug bastard who brags about being in a relationship, bite me.
With all due respect, If I was in a relationship with Amy Adams, Alice Eve and Emma Stone all at the same time and barely had time for naps, it will still not interfere with my love for hockey and watching it whenever I want to. Get out while you still can.:laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It wasn't great analysis but they did have a lot access and one of the guys sounds exactly like drunk Terry crisp ( who also is a contributor so it kept me guessing)

Is it the fan? No but I don't like marinano either.

Oddly enough, the Jared guy who says a whole lot of nothing, sounds exactly like this political broadcaster who has a national radio show, Evan Solomon.

Marinaro's show is not exactly a repository of intellectual stimulation but seriously, that Jared guy in Nashville, he says a whole lot of nothing. Awful.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I don't know why everyone is freaking out about that fourth line, can't be any worse than what we'd been icing let's give it a shot see if they produce some energy and get on the cycle.
People pining for agostino and shampoo makes zero sense

Reactions: Gally11

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
With all due respect, If I was in a relationship with Amy Adams, Alice Eve and Emma Stone all at the same time and barely had time for naps, it will still not interfere with my love for hockey and watching it whenever I want to. Get out while you still can.:laugh:

I've heard that argument many times over.

Usually, the same guy who is in those relationships, is going to get back to you several years later and open with this: "It sounded like a good idea at the time."

No way are you going to trade off any naps for anything -- they are in limited supply after all.

Reactions: OldCraig71

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Mr. Baruchel you know you have no chance with Amy adams.

Your former fat friend from Vancouver might however

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Mr. Baruchel you know you have no chance with Amy adams.

Your former fat friend from Vancouver might however
If Amy Adams did a movie where she just sat on a chair for 1 hour and thirty minutes and did not move or speak I would still watch it. She floats my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad