OT: Music 6

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
What is this thread for? I hope its not suggestions for goal songs, lol. I went through the entire thread of songs (yeah I'm board) lol. Mostly not my cup of tee, but I find it pretty amazing at how vastly music tastes vary. I guess if everyone liked the same music we'd only have 1 music genre and 10 artists that everyone would listen to. lol.

Edited as the way the original post was worded it sounded insulting but was not meant to be ;)

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
What is this thread for? I hope its not suggestions for goal songs, lol. I went through the entire thread of songs (yeah I'm board) Damn, not a single song on here that I would ever listen to more than once! lol. I do find it pretty amazing at how vastly music tastes vary. If everyone liked the same music we'd only have 1 music genre and 10 artists that everyone would listen to. lol.

You've inspired Me...

Thank You...

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
LMAO, I wasn't bashing. I was saying its pretty cool how vastly tastes can vary from one person to an other. I'm sure everything I like a lot of people would never want to listen to again either. lol.

Context is important...

Post a tune and take your chances... or don't post at all...

This tune's dedicated for you pater' ... now get at er'...

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
What is this thread for? I hope its not suggestions for goal songs, lol. I went through the entire thread of songs (yeah I'm board) Damn, not a single song on here that I would ever listen to more than once! lol. I do find it pretty amazing at how vastly music tastes vary. If everyone liked the same music we'd only have 1 music genre and 10 artists that everyone would listen to. lol.
glancing at the thread title thinking maybe it's the expansion draft thread lol

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It's time to get some sleep...

R. L. ...

I have played this before a good while back...

Listen to the World washing over you...

watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad