GDT: MTL @ NYI | Can he do more? | Nov. 5, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Um, what? From Weber's last game of the season last year to the end of the season, Montreal had the 6th best PP in the NHL. Petry has filled in admirably and Montreal's defaulting to Weber's shot was causing a lot of problems. Petry has been and is a good PP D-man. And Galchenyuk was dangerous on the PP once he was put there.
Petry has nothing to do with it, as evidenced by the putrid PP they've had this year. Galchenyuk on the Half board was the real threat.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Greiss with a 1.85 GAA and a .944 save percentage coming off a shut out. Damn there are never any easy games

The Isles know they have to make as much hay as possible while they can. I do see Jersey and Washington rising as the season progresses.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I missed the game against Tampa and we lost.

So tonight I told my future Wife to f*** off with the Theater, I have to be there for the boys!

Ok, I didn't ask her yet. She doesn't know.

Ok, she didn't accept my friend request yet.

Reactions: Frenchy

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I missed the game against Tampa and we lost.

So tonight I told my future Wife to **** off with the Theater, I have to be there for the boys!

Ok, I didn't ask her yet. She doesn't know.

Ok, she didn't accept my friend request yet.
Alright boy, send in the money or I'm telling your GF, I have my message already typed out

I'm linking my Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad