GDT: MTL @ NYI | Can he do more? | Nov. 5, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Great GDT Runner, love these!

As a Drouin supporter since day one, I will say it’s about high time he put his arse in gear. He has a legit offensive centre playing with him now consistently, he has the defensive freedom of playing on the wing, he is getting loads of power play time, he is getting ****loads of ice time and he is healthy..there are literally no excuses.

The only thing missing right now in his game is effort, and that is the enigma of Jonathon Drouin. He’s been like that since junior.

I think it’s time for Weber to pull him aside and give him the stare…( And maybe tell him to smarten the **** up and start working as hard as the rest of his teammates). Or maybe Ducharme, who seemed to get the most productive hockey out of him so far in his junior / pro career.
CJ doesn't seem to be making any headway with JD so Chez Veber just might do the trick.............JD has so much talent, and always seems to lack the effort and intensity, the two things he CAN control.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Isnt it weird we didnt call up anyone? Say someone get hurt during warm up or get the flu and cant play tonight neither tomorrow... we will be forced to play Alzner on the wing?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I can't actually believe what I am about to say but here goes. I believe that DD was possibly a better player than Drouin.
DD competed every shift. He also had a 60 point season. Drouin is a much more talented player but DD showed way more determination. Neither will take you to the promised land

Reactions: Runner77

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
No one's saying it would be better with Niemi... but what I'm saying is I don't get what the hype is, they produce about the same results. :dunno:

Well, so far this season, Niemi allowed 3 goals or more in every starts he got.
Having said that, the "excuses" for Price are the same for Niemi....he has a crappy defense in front of him and the style the Habs are playing this season is not helping goaltender's number (And i wouldn't change it)

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Would love to see Lehkonen score. I really want him to break out this year as an allround winger. He's a glue guy for this team going forward. Now if he can just get that shot going....

Reactions: Aspirine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad