GDT: MTL @ BOS | Whaaaaat? | Oct. 27, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
confused-buffy.gif

That mix of confusion and sadness every time Alzner is playing. Injury doesn't cut it as a legit reason to dress him.

Reactions: True Tick and Tin

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Their weakest link against us is Rask. Get to him early.

Rask was 3 and 0 vs us last year I think he has won 6 out of his last 7 vs us. Rask outplayed Price last season in the head to head games. Time to WIN vs the Calinours!

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Rask was 3 and 0 vs us last year I think he has won 6 out of his last 7 vs us. Rask outplayed Price last season in the head to head games. Time to WIN vs the Calinours!

Yea the Bruins have turned it around against us. When Julien was their coach they couldn't win against us, now that he's our coach they can't lose against us. Maybe Julien is still working for them? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Come on guys, everyone wants Alzner to sit or gtfo, but they won't scratch him for an emergency recall - and rightly so.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Agree with everyone that says this will be very interesting.

Can't call it.

Hope we win, standings wise it would be a big win even this early but I can see it going in pretty much every direction possible.

GreenBubbleRaincoat

Mar 15, 2013
Hancock, Michigan
Yea the Bruins have turned it around against us. When Julien was their coach they couldn't win against us, now that he's our coach they can't lose against us. Maybe Julien is still working for them? :sarcasm:
When Therrien was coach, it was commonplace that we beat the Bruins and Leafs. Therrien wasn't the greatest coach..and those teams are different in their own right now, and "our" team has changed as well... But I loved the dominance the Habs had over those teams when MEEchel was bench boss.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Just checked face-off stats.

Boston is 5th OA at 52%.
Montreal is 30th at 44.5%.

I don't see us starting with a lot of possession in this game.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
When Therrien was coach, it was commonplace that we beat the Bruins and Leafs. Therrien wasn't the greatest coach..and those teams are different in their own right now, and "our" team has changed as well... But I loved the dominance the Habs had over those teams when MEEchel was bench boss.

I would have to agree, that was when Meechel excelled, but Price , and even Subban, had a lot to do with that during that time.

Reactions: dinodebino

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
I dont like the d-core that we're icing, we're trying to play a fast game and we play Benn on his offside on the 1st pairing and we dress Alzner instead of just ending the experiment and just recall Kulak who wold be way better in every aspect of the game( who's not)

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Just checked face-off stats.

Boston is 5th OA at 52%.
Montreal is 30th at 44.5%.

I don't see us starting with a lot of possession in this game.

I agree, Bergeron has owned us in the past on the dot and with the B's having last change will make it ugly. I'd be surprised if Patrice was under 65 % tonight, tbh.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad