GDT: MTL @ BOS | Whaaaaat? | Oct. 27, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBubbleRaincoat

Mar 15, 2013
Hancock, Michigan
Good call inserting a fresh hard hitting Dman like Alzner against the Bruins at the Gardens, Boston fans appreciate watching tough competition. I'm looking forward to all the games today, starting with the Flyers/Isles this morning. Washington /Calgary next then the Habs/ Bruins excellent day Canucks closing the night, Perfect in my world, love my Hockey!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
I wouldn't say I'm a miserable person, but I sorta envy your optimism and seeming happiness no matter what the case is.

Brownies

Wait ... there's more.

Gallagher on Chara action:

tumblr_mm5jt923Ka1qaoevno1_500.gif

And when the Bruins claim that the Habs are embellishers, they only need look at the Bad Acting Award that Chara won for this:

CompetentNarrowGreendarnerdragonfly.gif
On that second one, he gets a stick in the face 1 second before Vanek falls on his leg... You call that faking ?

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Shawzy sitting out.

I suspect this will by a one time only “statement” scratching.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I have this game recorded on PVR and I remember that time when Gallagher was all over Chara it was funny! I think it was 2015-2016 season. Chara looked around him as if it was something else lol

I have the longer segment it came from. If anyone wants to see it, I'll post it.

Funny that you know that you have this on PVR from so long ago. I can't remember what I recorded last week. :laugh:

Reactions: GHJimmy

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Is this by choice or merely an attempt to win some points if you know what I mean lol?

LOL. My wife bought 2 tickets ($100 each) for a 3 course dinner and lots of wine in a vinyard in rural Oregon and at the same time there are actors that are doing some sort of "whodunnit" murder mystery. The only problem is that I have to wear a trenchcoat and a fedora to look like a snoop from the 30s a la Bogart's Sam Spade. Since I don't smoke tobacco anymore I rolled 2 joints instead because as I recall ,Sam Spade smoked a lot.. :)

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
I wouldn't say I'm a miserable person, but I sorta envy your optimism and seeming happiness no matter what the case is.
Theres only a few of us on here who truly support at all times..wish more would join.
Need a big win here tonight.im expecting us to come out flying after that last game.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I have the longer segment it came from. If anyone wants to see it, I'll post it.

Funny that you know that you have this on PVR from so long ago. I can't remember what I recorded last week. :laugh:
I have a few recordings of some plays and Gallagher or others picking on the opposing team I love watching over and over, one from Emelin hit on Lucic! Classics and good stuff to watch

Reactions: Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Juulsen's out for us, Krug's out for them. Not too many of the Bruins left to hate, but the one who makes up for it by himself is Marchand. The entitled turd used to be a rat; now his features and tongue remind me of an anteater. He leaves a smell in every game he plays. **** him and his snout.

Let's beat those fake tough-guys and get the rivalry back. Weird that Gallagher is the only skater on our team with a memory of what a Habs/Bruins game is really like.

Also weird that as obnoxious as Bruins fans can be, I'd take them and their team in a second over Leafs and their bizarro fans.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
it will be an interesting game. habs have more depth up front but boston has their superstar line. their d is better until weber gets back. This game will come down to goaltending

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
1 hour and a half left to the game lets go boys! Make these idiots cry all night maybe get some cheap shots on these little Boston bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad