GDT: MTL @ BOS | Whaaaaat? | Oct. 27, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I see that no matter what this team does, they're always going to be dogged by some facile derogatory label based on size.

The "Smurfs de Poutineville" is apparently a thing.

Oh, well.

0EINoTF.jpg

ajGU0Tj.jpg

tumblr_n5lfob4uqZ1t1om7ho1_1280.png

n3Ezfic.gif

xpTL7eM.gif

The age-old rivalry has spawned its own collection of gifs that have been featured on this site in the last few years. A perfect time to revisit some faves.

raskbwahahaha.gif

B3UlnNQ.gif

p1ccsLt.gif

gxHlr1g.gif

2O9SSVM.gif

Lineups to be confirmed.

For now, we know that Hudon is drawing back in but we don't know who he's replacing:

And to keep with our looking back theme, here are a couple of GDT standards.

2unwnx2.gif

NWUMEnU.gif

And one of the last gifs MiG left for us before he took off for the Twitterverse and other more rewarding pursuits.

MsyogCH.gif

GO HABS GO!

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Great job!! The one where Gally touches the big Z and he falls like a ballerina!! lol

Youppi throwing the bear is a great one also!! lol

Bruins are playing well, this will be a tough tough test...

Reactions: Runner77

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I see that no matter what this team does, they're always going to be dogged by some facile derogatory label based on size.

The "Smurfs de Poutineville" is apparently a thing.

Oh, well.

0EINoTF.jpg

ajGU0Tj.jpg

tumblr_n5lfob4uqZ1t1om7ho1_1280.png

n3Ezfic.gif

xpTL7eM.gif

The age-old rivalry has spawned its own collection of gifs that have been featured on this site in the last few years. A perfect time to revisit some faves.

raskbwahahaha.gif

B3UlnNQ.gif

p1ccsLt.gif

gxHlr1g.gif

2O9SSVM.gif

Lineups to be confirmed.

For now, we now that Hudon is drawing back in but we don't know who he's replacing:

And to keep with our looking back theme, here are a couple of GDT standards.

2unwnx2.gif

NWUMEnU.gif

And one of the last gifs MiG left for us before he took off for the Twitterverse and other more rewarding pursuits.

MsyogCH.gif

GO HABS GO!

Hey what's Nilan doing to Bobby Orr there? That aint right, but glad to see fat chick wiping out on railing again, great stuff! :laugh:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I'm going to an interactive "Murder Mystery" at a vinyard tonight so I won't be able to watch but I really hope they beat the Bruins and I love that GDT. Very clever and the LOTR reference made me giggle.

Reactions: Runner77

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
The kid scores id first NHL goal tonight in the first than his second in the third,,,,,Habs win 4-3.......book it

Max :youtube: Domi and JD with the other goals

GO :habs GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad