GDT: MTL @ BOS | Whaaaaat? | Oct. 27, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
So it's now confirmed that they'll burn a year off Kotka's ELC? Not sure how I feel about that. But the joy that comes from seeing Shaw benched more than makes up for it. We're going to miss Juulsen badly though.

Reactions: Runner77

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I won't be watching this uneven matchup. So keep this thread alive with somewhat pertinent comments.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Underestimating the competive spirits of either team is futility personified. Habs/ Bruins always entertaining and well fought games, perfect for a Saturday night off.

Reactions: Deebs

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Those are great GIFs in the first post!

I miss the days when these two teams actually hated each other. It seems kind of forced now. I hope some stuff happens this year to start the true rivalry back up again! There really aren’t any Habs I hate anymore which is kinda of sad. I am Canadian so always like Price and Weber for their Team Canada exploits. I even like Gallagher living near Vancouver.

Who should I hate now Habs fans?? Drouin? He seems pretty vanilla.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Great GDT!

Let's get those Bruiiiiiiinssss!!!
KK with 2 goals!
Keep off the box!
Karl with an ok game!

Go Habs Go!!!

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland

I miss the days when these two teams actually hated each other. It seems kind of forced now. I hope some stuff happens this year to start the true rivalry back up again! There really aren’t any Habs I hate anymore which is kinda of sad. I am Canadian so always like Price and Weber for their Team Canada exploits. I even like Gallagher living near Vancouver.

I really hope Domi smacks the crap out of Marchand.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
That defense....if they don't play too much in their zone the Habs should be fine, but i doubt that would be possible tonight. So i guess the only way to win this one is to have tons of puck luck and Price playing well.

Hope Juulsen get back real soon, can't afford long injuries on D with Weber out for another month minimum.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Over/under how many people does Marchand lick tonight?

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Good call inserting a fresh hard hitting Dman like Alzner against the Bruins at the Gardens, Boston fans appreciate watching tough competition. I'm looking forward to all the games today, starting with the Flyers/Isles this morning. Washington /Calgary next then the Habs/ Bruins excellent day Canucks closing the night, Perfect in my world, love my Hockey!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Good call inserting a fresh hard hitting Dman like Alzner against the Bruins at the Gardens, Boston fans appreciate watching tough competition. I'm looking forward to all the games today, starting with the Flyers/Isles this morning. Washington /Calgary next then the Habs/ Bruins excellent day Canucks closing the night, Perfect in my world, love my Hockey!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
I guess we disagree when you refer to Alzner as a hard hitting D.

Honestly, his reputation has to be riding on some sort of factually untrue scouting report from the early 2000’s in bantam.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
All you negative Nancy's out there, the Ruins have their own D injuries.
Habs speed will drive Chara nuts, the pylon can't hit what he can't catch.
Habs 4 Domi, Armia, Tartar, Petry
Ruins 2 Marchand, Krechi

Price 1st star

LookAtThosePepperoni

I am he who loves all, when I'm in the mood.
Jan 28, 2016

Oh don't worry, after tonight you'll probably hate one of them! :nod:

Reactions: Habs Icing
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
2O9SSVM.gif

:laugh: When I think of all the times they accused us (and they still do) of diving, this gif makes them look like fools. Fools I tell ya!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Chara gif :laugh:

:laugh: When I think of all the times they accused us (and they still do) of diving, this gif makes them look like fools. Fools I tell ya!

Wait ... there's more.

Gallagher on Chara action:

tumblr_mm5jt923Ka1qaoevno1_500.gif

And when the Bruins claim that the Habs are embellishers, they only need look at the Bad Acting Award that Chara won for this:

CompetentNarrowGreendarnerdragonfly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad