GDT: MTL @ BOS | Whaaaaat? | Oct. 27, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN1 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
I'm guessing shoulder for Juulsen after that hit into the boards against Buffao. Should've been a boarding call.

Alzner in. **** off. Bergeron line vs Alzner. OMG :help:

Price is going to have to be exceptional in this one.

I'm already ready

"Dammit Price why couldn't you stop that Pasta cross crease one timer!"

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Great GDT, so funny!

I do hope we stomp these fools. It will be interesting to see if Marchand tries his horseshit antics with Domi, because I think Max will punch him in the throat.:laugh:

Boston has such a strong D and the best line in hockey, so Price is going to have to be ethereal to keep this close.

#freeScherby

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Great GDT, so funny!

I do hope we stomp these fools. It will be interesting to see if Marchand tries his horse**** antics with Domi, because I think Max will punch him in the throat.:laugh:

Boston has such a strong D and the best line in hockey, so Price is going to have to be ethereal to keep this close.

#freeScherby

WHAAAAAT and run the risk of being licked...
NO WAY

Reactions: habergeon

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Great GDT, so funny!

I do hope we stomp these fools. It will be interesting to see if Marchand tries his horse**** antics with Domi, because I think Max will punch him in the throat.:laugh:

#freeScherby
Bruins with their top pair out injured, still shut out the Flyers.......... with the back up in net too boot. And a quite night from the top line.

Their depth is under rated.

Reactions: habergeon

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Nice GDT once again Runner! The gif of Rask falling and attempting to hit his stick is hilarious I was watching the game at the time and I could not stop laughing! Thanks for this one :)

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I cr
I'm guessing shoulder for Juulsen after that hit into the boards against Buffao. Should've been a boarding call.

Alzner in. **** off. Bergeron line vs Alzner. OMG :help:

Price is going to have to be exceptional in this one.

I cringed when I saw juulsen hit the boards like that, and was surprised that he continued on.

I guess he wasn't so lucky after all.

With the way Benn is playing right now along with the insertion of alzner who is in way over his head, my optimism for this game is almost dashed, except for the fact that it is Montreal/Boston and amazing things can happen in these games.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The Broons fans are such a classy bunch over on their GDT............such a joke...they still butt hurt when losing to the Habs. Would love to see someone nail the tongue Marchand!! Who will he lick tonight? Such a jerk, and yet a good hockey player, when he just plays hockey.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Why Kulak (LD) or Lernout (RD) aren't called up instead of playing Lolzner?
I mean... Unless Juulsen is just missing this one and not going on IR.

... Or why not, y'know, waive Alzner if Juulsen is to be ready by next game.

Reactions: Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I cr

I cringed when I saw juulsen hit the boards like that, and was surprised that he continued on.

I guess he wasn't so lucky after all.

With the way Benn is playing right now along with the insertion of alzner who is in way over his head, my optimism for this game is almost dashed, except for the fact that it is Montreal/Boston and amazing things can happen in these games.

You have to love coaches: "Upper Body Injury". We all saw the hit Julien! We know it's his shoulder. Everyone knows it's his shoulder. The Bruins know it's his shoulder.

It's only day to day, so hopefully just some stiffness and muscular soreness.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I see that no matter what this team does, they're always going to be dogged by some facile derogatory label based on size.

The "Smurfs de Poutineville" is apparently a thing.

Oh, well.

0EINoTF.jpg

ajGU0Tj.jpg

tumblr_n5lfob4uqZ1t1om7ho1_1280.png

n3Ezfic.gif

xpTL7eM.gif

The age-old rivalry has spawned its own collection of gifs that have been featured on this site in the last few years. A perfect time to revisit some faves.

raskbwahahaha.gif

B3UlnNQ.gif

p1ccsLt.gif

gxHlr1g.gif

2O9SSVM.gif

Lineups to be confirmed.

For now, we know that Hudon is drawing back in but we don't know who he's replacing:

And to keep with our looking back theme, here are a couple of GDT standards.

2unwnx2.gif

NWUMEnU.gif

And one of the last gifs MiG left for us before he took off for the Twitterverse and other more rewarding pursuits.

MsyogCH.gif

GO HABS GO!

Wonderful GDT Runner! Let's hope the last laugh isn't on us.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad