GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Pelech has this reputation as being a great defensive defenseman, but I just don't see it...

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Former Sharks Boucher and Shelley doing TNT coverage of Rangers/Capitals game.

Hedican and Hahn doing Kings/Edmonton game.

It's Sharks day?
Hahn is the best broadcaster in the NHL. Shame he hasn't gotten more recognition. Now, granted, a lot of that is his great voice...

Shesterkin is having a great game. He's reading everything!

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Lorentz, Goodrow, Burns , Pavelski, Noesen. All former Sharks doing well in the playoffs. I don't think I forgot anyone else.

Noah Gregor isn't in the lineup for the Leafs and Honorable Mention to Mason Marchment.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Hahn is the best broadcaster in the NHL. Shame he hasn't gotten more recognition. Now, granted, a lot of that is his great voice...

Shesterkin is having a great game. He's reading everything!
He's had a bunch of fumbles tonight regarding getting the facts of the play correct after the whistles. I hope he doesn't get reamed out online for it

• Wow

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
He's had a bunch of fumbles tonight regarding getting the facts of the play correct after the whistles. I hope he doesn't get reamed out online for it
No, this is very much true, and it's been happening for nearly a decade. Still, his voice and energy (plus his ability to turn a phrase) are incredible.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I feel like all of the Islanders's scoring success has come from quick plays; going off rebounds and fast passes...not deliberate, planned cycles looking for tips and deflections.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Great job from Romanov screening his own goalie....I feel like he's been playing nervously.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Lorentz, Goodrow, Burns , Pavelski, Noesen. All former Sharks doing well in the playoffs. I don't think I forgot anyone else.

Noah Gregor isn't in the lineup for the Leafs and Honorable Mention to Mason Marchment.
Former Shark Brenden Dillon is not doing so well at the moment. That was pretty gruesome for him last night. Hope it's not too bad/deep but there's a good chance his season is over, I'd think.

• Wow

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Maybe not having Matthews is the boost Toronto needs. Otherwise, they're waiting for a deliverance that's very unlikely to come...

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Sharks were the worst team in the NHL and they're still gonna end up with just one less playoff win than the Leafs, lol.

Let's face it, Toronto isn't winning game 5. Not in Boston. They're donezo.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Leafs just can't beat anyone in the playoffs, they could of placed this year's sharks team against them and they would still find a way to lose.
The Leafs got out of the first round last year and Toronto was celebrating like it was the Stanley cup. Actually shameful franchise considering the market.

• Wow

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The Leafs got out of the first round last year and Toronto was celebrating like it was the Stanley cup. Actually shameful franchise considering the market.
Against a very tired and beat up lightning squad thats on the wrong side of there prime winning years.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA

giphy.gif

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad